Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Proof that Height>Face. JBW Theory also Destroyed in 1 image. You have nothing to say if you disagree so don't even respond to this post.

zekr

zekr

AMOR FATI
★★
Height is 100% more important than face in most scenarios.
Height3

Last edited:
Just pick extreme examples to prove your shitty point theory.

Height > all
Height = strength, dominance and power in the primitive mind
People will automatically respect you and treat you well if tall, especially women.

Asian guy is like a 3 out of ten and the white guy is a 8 on the left original image. I have no idea what you mean by extreme because if anything extreme juxtoposition is making my point even more true that the ugly ass guy bumps above the 8 guy on the right.

Asian guy is like a 3 out of ten and the white guy is a 8 on the left original image. I have no idea what you mean by extreme because if anything extreme juxtoposition is making my point even more true that the ugly ass guy bumps above the 8 guy on the right.

Height difference and frame difference is extreme. Average white guy would mog a frame maxxed tall asian dude.

Height > all
People will automatically respect you and treat you well if tall, especially women.
if a shorter guy act the same it'll be considered as arrogant and overcompensating

Last edited:
Other men and females will feel threatened, like when seeing a large wild animal, especially when your tall and gymmaxxed, true.
But it has little to do with sexual attraction. Women are far more attracted to a feminine lanklet faggot than for example a bodybuilder or an mma fighter. Simply being a tallcel ogre prevents a lot of mogging on the streets, but it won't get you laid by itself.

@speedtypingincel

he's still incel

How tall is the Asian guy in your opinion?

Are you retarded? You can't even disprove both JBW and height > face with this one picture, they contradict each other.

Are you retarded? You can't even disprove both JBW and height > face with this one picture, they contradict each other.
Im not disproving Height>Face. Height is greater than face.

Im not disproving Height>Face. Height is greater than face.
Oh sorry then, but your wording in the title is a bit ambiguous

Height > all

Agreed

Side note::feelsrope:

Crazy how just being tall enough can get you girls as long as you're at least average looking. Wtf is up with women and height? Take the exact same average looking guy who's 5'9" and make him 6'3" and his smv immediately skyrockets.

High IQ
100% correct

Also JFL at that picture.

Being short sucks and I don't get why it's so openly accepted for women to hate short guys, but that it's not acceptable to hold a woman's weight against her. You can't fucking change your height by making lifestyle choices.

That's a frame mog, like a boy & a man.

this, jfl at this extreme cherrypicking OP is doing.
His whole argument is a strawman confident every face>height guy know its over for extremely short men. Also the tall asian There is still incel you moron OP

Right you are, wish I could ogremaxx tbh

Still proves jbw since white people are taller, very few ethnics are tall.

if you look closer at it, manlet chad could actualy fuck some jailbaits and be center of their attention, while tall ricecel could only do their homework

The tall white mogs the tall asian and the short white mogs the short asian. Jbw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back