Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Proof that height and race matters more than personality

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
Is there any info about his exact height?
I'd like to know how tall he his.

That guy is so obnoxious and sleazy. What a fucking world. And I'm polite and relatively nice irl and I don't get squat.

This crackhead has more value to soyciety than a manlet wageslave who pays taxes. All because he towers people. JFL.

These water is wet H2O threads (and other stuff) are why I barely post on .co anymore :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously: :feelsseriously:

LITERALLY JUST BE WHITE AND TALL

It's shit like this that gives me massive ragefuel a fucking loser gets laid left and right just because he is tall and white. women literally can't consent they are too retarded for it meanwhile I rot here just because I am short

Anything matters more than personality

IT WONT TOUCH THIS

As if this needed more proof :feelswhat:

JBT confirmed, you don't need anything else.

Incel to prime women in 2020

Show this to the redpill copers saying women only want money jfl.

Not gonna watch this

Judging by the comments ITT, I dont think it will be good for my health

I'm glad this video is old. Makes me hopeful that insufferable braggart is dead or in jail by now.

Just be white is always right
Be tall and pale and you'll never fail

Child molesters on tinder and hobos get foids thrown at them for being gigachad. I complete college get a good job own house and car and still no foid gives me time of day. Fml.

>doesn't contribute shit to soceity, gets laid
>meanwhile, hardoworking curries rot in sexless marriages
Funny thing is I facially mog this guy, but because he's 6'5, he gets pussy for free
Keep working hard so you can pay for single whore mother welfare and tranny surgeries

Height and face***

There, fixed it for you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back