Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that Hamas killed baby joos

Govid_Dorious

Govid_Dorious

AspieWaffen Division soldier
★★★★★
i found the nose!!
1697155111042-png.902257
1697155166817-png.902259

Last edited:
Oy Vey! They turned that poor baby into a lampshade!

You wanted pictorial proof of dead Jewish babies?
YES

YES, PLEASE, BEN, GIVE US MORE PICTURES OF DEAD KIKE BABIES

PLEASE, WE WANT MORE, PLEEEASSSEEEE

I'm using it as a soap right this minute

Did you know dead Jewish babyfoids are a great way to wash your genital region? They clear away all blemishes after a thorough wipe, and it feels so good

It's about as believable as those 3000 year old Aliens they found in Mexico.

Oh, I can make out the shape now. If that's human it's obviously not a baby, but a young child. And its clearly still has its head.

Verdict: NTA.

I can't wait to hear about dead Jewish babies forever while Israel turns Gaza into a parking alot and ethnically cleanses an open-air concentration camp. Those poor Jews. Why is everyone so mean to them? :cryfeels:

Oh, I can make out the shape now. If that's human it's obviously not a baby, but a young child. And its clearly still has its head.

Verdict: NTA.
I can't wait to hear about dead Jewish babies forever while Israel turns Gaza into a parking alot and ethnically cleanses an open-air concentration camp. Those poor Jews. Why is everyone so mean to them? :cryfeels:
OH!

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ShitLiberalsSay/comments/176g9e3/picture_illustrating_the_dead_babies_shared_by/

it was a hoax all along! :feelskek:

300k soldiers tooled up on the border. Only a matter of time now before they start clearing out the roaches.

View attachment 902270
is it happening or not?
As far as I know, the report of 40 beheaded babies came from a reporter having heard it second-hand from an Israeli soldier or something. It's likely BS. But it's probably that Hamas killed babies/young children by shooting them, like they did other civilians. Because why wouldn't they? They're not likely to murder an entire family but spare a baby. But, supposedly, there were about a thousand Hamas "militants" who got into Israel, and they were on a martyrdom mission, so they likely committed all kinds of horrors.

Looks like my shit after a bad day

Less

Mexico is undoubtedly a massive source of aliens in the USA, it wouldn't be surprising if their long-distant ancestors were also busy crossing borders of rival tribes or w/e

reddit is full of jewish-american hybrids

He literally post a thurd and said that it's a baby joo

We lied last time, but this time we’re totally telling the truth and anyone who doubts it is an anti-Semite!

Every single thing they say has to be verified by an independent outlet such as the Intercept or I simply won’t believe it. They have a pernicious history of lies and false flags

@WorthlessSlavicShit
The plot thickens:smonk::feelsLSD::feelshaha::feelsPop:.

Fucking jews at it again. And based AI is here to save the day yet again.
He literally post a thurd and said that it's a baby joo
We lied last time, but this time we’re totally telling the truth and anyone who doubts it is an anti-Semite!

Every single thing they say has to be verified by an independent outlet such as the Intercept or I simply won’t believe it. They have a pernicious history of lies and false flags