Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof that Dee from it's always sunny in philadelphia is a larper in this forum

i never watched this show, but lmfao a girl i agree with that is a day

What I thought when I heard her saying "soyboy cuck" was: the producers are simply making fun of "misogynists".

More like the jew writers

What I thought when I heard her saying "soyboy cuck" was: the producers are simply making fun of "misogynists".

Nop they aren't, you should watch the show to get that tho.

LOL that's hilarious

More like the jew writers

People who know nothing about the show (the most politically incorrect one on TV ) making stupid comments about the shows and its writers.

Nop they aren't, you should watch the show to get that tho.
I've watched the show, repeatedly like 10 times. I know their sense of humor very well. They're very sjw though, despite all their "offensive" humor. Remember that black family musical in season 12?

Or this very episode, made to prove women can be funny or some shit.

I've watched the show, repeatedly like 10 times. I know their sense of humor very well. They're very sjw though, despite all their "offensive" humor. Remember that black family musical in season 12?

Or this very episode, made to prove women can be funny or some shit.

Sunny philadelphia are SJW, just fucking lol, the level of dishonesty and lies in the level of cucktears.

Sunny philadelphia are SJW, just fucking lol, the level of dishonesty and lies in the level of cucktears.
Fuck off. Their humor is edgy. They make offensive jokes. But they are very fucking SJW, hidden beneath layers of sarcasm and veiled mockery. Open your fucking eyes.

Just fuck off noone cares about you and your shit show

Fuck off. Their humor is edgy. They make offensive jokes. But they are very fucking SJW, hidden beneath layers of sarcasm and veiled mockery. Open your fucking eyes.

You are retarded. It's not just about how edgy and offensive humor is, it's also about how blackpilled the show is.

- Dennis, being a total asshole, awful personality, still getting all the girls because of his looks.

- Dee using men that don't have good looks for her own benefits, being attracted only to the chads.

- The fact that there is almost 0 bluepill lesson or aspect about seduction, women or sex.

If the authors are SJW in their own life i couldn't care less, i'm judging only the show, and but the show doesn't give a fuck about political correctness (they even made an episode mocking the politically correct shows), and it's also blackpilled as fuck.

Just fuck off noone cares about you and your shit show

You came to my thread you dumbfuck.