Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that cucktears are incels in denial

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★

Just look at the comments lol

Most of them are better looking than me. I have a fiance.

lmao you're betabuxing her you stupid cuck

I looked again and nope. There are some model-level hot guys on here, and the rest are on the good-looking side of average. No one even close to ugly.

Proof that this forum full of chads tbh

Some of them actually look cute but something tells me that as soon as they open their mouths, the misogyny spills out.

Just don't open your mouth bro !

The majority of them are better looking than me. LOL

oh what a coincidence :feelskek:

If these guys weren't assholes, i'd let them hit.
fun fact im a guy but ya know

lmao :lul::lul::lul:

If average looking males can't get laid that only proves that womens standards risen extremely in the past couple of decades.

Damn I didn't know Elliot Rodger was a mod here.

Half of those are fakecels and some of them are Chadlite/Chad tier so no it's not really proof. Just going by face the majority of them are 5s and above, but many of them could be manlets or gigamanlets like Knajjd

Most people who keep spamming their pics on here know they look good and they know the response will be like "omg youre not incel you look good"

They have issues and they need someone to reaffirm them they look good all the time

This site is full of fakecels LARPing and they need to attentionwhore like a foid to seek validation while being sadistic towards truecels.

This site is full of fakecels LARPing and they need to attentionwhore like a foid to seek validation while being sadistic towards truecels.
You are like this too since you were doing this:
Most people who keep spamming their pics on here know they look good and they know the response will be like "omg youre not incel you look good"

They have issues and they need someone to reaffirm them they look good all the time

You are like this too since you were doing this:
I did about few times because there were threads where I demonstrate the progression of my fat loss

The biggest one is the leanmaxx thread with a censored selfie, it was meant to show my shitty frame and what leanmaxxing (for worse) can do to it.

Why aren't Neet and Grotesque up there?

These are not incels. Insel = ugly. These guys make harm to our movement more than any other. In order to please their naricisstic ego they are ready to exploit suffering of ugly guys real incels.
We have to purge our lines from this people that have nothing to do with us.
They are all scum.
Incels are always ugly.

These are not incels. Insel = ugly. These guys make harm to our movement more than any other. In order to please their naricisstic ego they are ready to exploit suffering of ugly guys real incels.
They are all scum.
Incels are always ugly.
Most those guys can't get anything on tinder.

Because of fakecels like this cucktears think the reason for inceldom is personality.Also IT probably has bigger % of incels than this site

IT has peanut IQ as they think ER and all these guys are mods here. JFL.

They are all scum.
Incels are always ugly.
correction: incels are always short

They are all scum.
Incels are always ugly.
you're very delusional if you think average guys can get anything in the west that isn't a disgusting landwhale

What people don't realize is that all the attractive guys on there (e.g. zyros and orb) have gotten laid before.

Just look at the comments lol

lmao you're betabuxing her you stupid cuck

Proof that this forum full of chads tbh

Just don't open your mouth bro !

oh what a coincidence :feelskek:

lmao :lul::lul::lul:

Dude dude dude kike tear's is a troll it's so obvious it's our greatest revenue as a fellow incels.co member thank you for spreading the black pill your sincerely a non kike

None of them are on here anymore

How many mods do they think we have? For the record I've never posted my pic here either.

IT is peanut IQ as per usual
the forum is not ready to see your chadness tbh

gigamanlets like Knajjd
How short is he? Unless he's a literal dwarf (below 150 cm), he's fakecel. With a face like that, he would slay in any country with short foids like in SEA.

My personal Opinion:

Red: Definitely an Incel
Yellow: Possibly an Incel but depends on their height (If 5'9+ they're fine, if 5'7 below they're Incel)
Green: Chadlite/High tier normie or above

If these guys weren't assholes, i'd let them hit.
fun fact im a guy but ya know

Fag in denial.

Bingo. Jk he's 5'2 but that's close enough IMO
I'm the same height JFL. Does he live in the west or in some ethnic country? If the latter, he is fakecel because in my parents' homeland I've encountered lots of foids who were the same height as me or even shorter than me.

I'm the same height JFL. Does he live in the west or in some ethnic country? If the latter, he is fakecel because in my parents' homeland I've encountered lots of foids who were the same height as me or even shorter than me.
I forgot what country but I dont think its in the west. Turkey or something

I forgot what country but I dont think its in the west. Turkey or something
Yeah, fuck that, all Turkcels are automatically fakecels. I'm sick of all the users on this site who are from Islamic countries like the guys with ISIS avis who could easily get an arranged marriage but are just too lazy to get it arranged or aren't actually that interested in losing their celibacy. These guys could be living a life that us men in the west could only dream of yet they've decided to rot inside their room instead while LARPing as one of us. That's nothing to be proud of. Third world-cels who are facially deformed or something are an exception of course but I doubt there are even any.

I've known lots of Turkish men who are manlets who got married, some even more than once. And I've got relatives in North-Africa who are balding manlets ,who would be incel if they were living here in Europe of course, who are married and have children. All you have to do to get married in the ME is have a stable income and not be deformed, that's it. Knajid is volcel, period.

Low IQ as fuck, as far as I know, knajjd is the only "mod" on there. And 80% of these people aren't even incels.co users, @Zyros, @VST, Tellem-T, Gambler, @Weed, and @Evil Genius are the only ones I recognize besides knajjd. They forgot @towncel in this list too.

And wow, Elliot Rodger was an incels.co mod you say? Didn't know that someone who's been dead three years before the forum booted up can even post...

Last edited:
How low is their IQ at that point?