Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof that being an SS officer at Auschwitz in 1944 would have been like winning the life lottery

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
Imagine you're a 30 year old officer in the greatest army ever assembled and lead by the greatest leader ever to achieve power. Your status in the government gives you plenty of responsibilities and you're proud to be part of building a great country.

After a busy day you get to enjoy a cigarette with your friends and shoot the shit.

And on weekends you get to relax and have fun with all the young telecom girls.

Karl Hoecker album Laughing at Auschwitz 1c

Each month they rotate out the girls, who are fawning over you and just dying to take pictures with you and suck your dick at night.

Karl Hoecker album Laughing at Auschwitz 1e

Unnamed

Not to mention the pay was great, and the job was rewarding. These guys were living the life. Who could ask for anything more?

who is this guy? i remember his face

Cope thread war is hell for all involved aside from the ((leaders))

OP is not going to mention how this story ended. Mother of Copes.

greatest army ever assembled
Most SS troops were partaking in "anti-partisan" operations or guarding camps. Only some of the SS troops saw front line action and even for them greatest army ever assembled is probably an exaggeration.
lead by the greatest leader ever
If you are referring to Himmler by greatest leader ever he was appointed to his position because he was close to Hitler. He came to power through nepotism not merit. And if you are referring to Hitler by that he was a crack addict who was interfering with his generals' plans and undermining his own war effort.
These guys were living the life.
You missed the part when Soviet soldiers murdered them and their country got bombarded to oblivion and carved up into occupation/annexation zones.
OP is not going to mention how this story ended. Mother of Copes.
who is this guy? i remember his face
View attachment 418810
Looks like Mengele

Last edited:
THEY GOT OWNED

Yeah, I'd sure love to potentially be captured by Soviets and held in a POW camp until the 1950s or flee to Argentina like Eichmann before being captured and lynched by our Greatest Ally.

Those foids in your pictures are fat and ugly.

Lebensborn Wilhelm only.

You missed the part when Soviet soldiers murdered them and their country got bombarded to oblivion and carved up into occupation/annexation zones.
Yeah it didnt last. But for a while it would've been bliss.

Those foids in your pictures are fat and ugly.
Don't be foolish. Have you seen how fat foids are these days? Most of them are fucking gross. Also those nazifoids aren't wearing makeup and have, by todays standards, dated fasion and hairstyles.

Humans, the thread

Yeah it didnt last. But for a while it would've been bliss.

Don't be foolish. Have you seen how fat foids are these days? Most of them are fucking gross. Also those nazifoids aren't wearing makeup and have, by todays standards, dated fasion and hairstyles.
you quoted the wrong guy

And then the red army arrives and they kill you or if you survive you go to Nuremberg trials and spend the rest of your life in jail kek.

In 1944 it was already clear that Germany would lose. Many of those men were killing themselves in order to avoid being captured by the Soviets.

imagine being a fckr born in the year 2500 when genetic enginering can get you chad are you are saying that if you are born in caveman times youll enjoy life , my friend do you have low standards for a good life

Also if you were stationed at a concentration camp, you could use your authority and power to fuck any imprisoned jewish foids you wanted

As a German with profound knowledge of NS history I can guarantee that incels either would have been instantly euthanized or sent to an extermination camp labeled as "Asozialer" (mentalcels). Stop glorifying the worst event in German history, there is no place for incels.

Last edited:
As a German with profound knowledge of NS history I can guarantee that incels either would have been instantly euthanized or sent to an extermination camp labeled as "Asozialer" (mentalcels). Stop glorifying the worst event in German history, there is no place for incels.
Cuckold kike
@BummerDrummer thoughts on this?
He is coping. Asozialer was only for the mentally vegetated. NOT for the non NT. If you had literally 10 IQ and your head is shrunken ok maybe, but at that point if you’re that mentally vegetated it’s best to kill you off.

There were no extermination camps dumbass.

Lol the 'greatest army ever assembled' that was decimated as quickly as the thousand year Reich that lasted all of twelve years.

I wanted to refute your bullshit but then I looked at your previous posts on this forum and realized you are just mentally disabled.
Okay greycel faggot.

i'd do anything to be there

The good old days. The entire West has descended into degeneracy after those guys lost the war and Kikes took over.
You couldn't be more wrong. Have you ever taken a look at the Nazi cabinet? Look at Goebbels, Himmler, Eichmann, all those would be incels today. Hell, even the Fuehrer himself wasn't that great looking and had several mental issues.

Nazis eugenics =/= PSL eugenics.

Last edited:
Even though i am curry, i would love to fight for Hitler if he would accept me in his army. Hitler was a absolute man of honor.

Even though i am curry, i would love to fight for Hitler if he would accept me in his army. Hitler was a absolute man of honor.
Hitler selbst hatte die indischen Nationalisten in "Mein Kampf" als "asiatische Gaukler" verunglimpft und 1936 in einer Rede vor deutschen Studenten erklärt, dass die Engländer den Indern erst das Laufen beigebracht hätten. Diese und ähnliche herabsetzende Äußerungen, die immer wieder vonseiten hochrangiger Politiker und in der deutschen Presse gemacht wurden, wies man in Indien zurück. Dabei richtete sich die indische Kritik vor allem gegen die niedrige Stellung, die die Inder innerhalb der nationalsozialistischen Rassenhierarchie einnahmen, nicht aber generell gegen die Idee einer rassistischen Hierarchisierung.

This quote describes what the NS regime thought about curries. Hitler basically described curries as "Asian Jesters". Indians were at the bottom of the racial hierarchy. As I always say: being racist or idealizing racist ideologies is always cope.

1944?
You would only have like a year left before the soviets btfo you and rape all of the women in the near by town.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back