Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Proof redditors are failed normies

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
At the top of /all right now

MGTOW is a massive cope

Ya anyone with a brain knows this.

Cool people don't use that retarded website, in fact they don't even know what reddit is.

I always remember when my hipster school teacher once asked "Hey who uses ((((reddit))), can we get a show of hand?", Literally no one put their hands up, even though some people clearly used it, didn't even want people to know they used it :feelskek::feelskek:

major-cope-djkhaled-gif-9467047

tenor.gif

You NEED social interaction to be healthy, hell they're fucking on fucking REDDIT which is SOCIAL MEDIA. "You can be happy alone bro! That's why I'm always telling you how happy I am being alone"

Last edited:
I hate the current 4chan but there is one thing they always got completely right,reddit is a cancerous shithole.

this proves it
i knew normies wouldn't waste their time on reddit

All that stuff is completely meaningless and boring. Low status normans needing to declare their satisfaction of the homely life is desperately trying to make it seem cool and high status to themselves and others. What a bunch of coping son of a bitches.

Lonley coper starterpack