Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof Personality is Meaningless When it Comes to Dating.

• Thread starter InvisibleWizard
  • Start date
InvisibleWizard

InvisibleWizard

Hit the GYM!
-
We all know of the rising trend of online dating, compared to other means of meeting potential mates. Someone telling you to not use online dating, is telling you to choose a less popular, less successful means of meeting a woman. Common arguments against the looks theory, and the reason why incels can't get laid is blamed on "Bad Personality." I have proof that this is a horseshit claim.

For starters, there is no dating app that is massively successful based solely on personality. I mean zero picture, strictly text only. If personality is so important, and LOOKS don't matter why isn't the personality dating app a thing? The reason why it doesn't exist is because women (the gatekeepers of sex) don't give a shit about it.

Want more proof:
2   LnP9rn5

5   a6HXVgL

13   EfQwhDb

169   fyURYuI

Saying women are inferior was the most interesting part of the last picture. Just Fucking LOL. Women don't give a shit about what men say as long as they are good looking. This is why we incels are frustrated! We get told bluepill "advice" on how we should act, yet there are contradictory examples of what is being told to us. These are obvious lies in order to cover up the truth that our looksmatches have standards so high it's impossible to date. Yes incels are well aware of these flaws, but even ugly women or obese women won't date us. Stop lying and saying looks don't matter in the current year, its the only thing that differentiates you from the rest of the other competing males. However, we know that statistics will tell us that the average looks level will be 5 on a scale of 10. This means half the men(Looks level of 5 and below) are CONSIDERED UNDATEABLE by the majority of women.

This has nothing to do with personality, it is all LOOKS!

Oh but im sure if 5ft billy had a little more charm in his personality his penis would rupture every foid he came across

Oh but im sure if 5ft billy had a little more charm in his personality his penis would rupture every foid he came across

Because he is 5ft, he's not even given them a chance.

Water wet fire hot

JUST FUCKING LOL !
IT WILL NEVER SCREENSHOT THIS THREAD !
They cannot refute this.

Preaching to the choir dude.

We all know of the rising trend of online dating, compared to other means of meeting potential mates. Someone telling you to not use online dating, is telling you to choose a less popular, less successful means of meeting a woman. Common arguments against the looks theory, and the reason why incels can't get laid is blamed on "Bad Personality." I have proof that this is a horseshit claim.

For starters, there is no dating app that is massively successful based solely on personality. I mean zero picture, strictly text only. If personality is so important, and LOOKS don't matter why isn't the personality dating app a thing? The reason why it doesn't exist is because women (the gatekeepers of sex) don't give a shit about it.

Want more proof:
View attachment 252839

View attachment 252840

View attachment 252842
View attachment 252843

Saying women are inferior was the most interesting part of the last picture. Just Fucking LOL. Women don't give a shit about what men say as long as they are good looking. This is why we incels are frustrated! We get told bluepill "advice" on how we should act, yet there are contradictory examples of what is being told to us. These are obvious lies in order to cover up the truth that our looksmatches have standards so high it's impossible to date. Yes incels are well aware of these flaws, but even ugly women or obese women won't date us. Stop lying and saying looks don't matter in the current year, its the only thing that differentiates you from the rest of the other competing males. However, we know that statistics will tell us that the average looks level will be 5 on a scale of 10. This means half the men(Looks level of 5 and below) are CONSIDERED UNDATEABLE by the majority of women.

This has nothing to do with personality, it is all LOOKS!
Yes and atleast 80% of males are sub5 worldwide.

They're the ones betabuxxing harder than anyone who is 5+/10

In other news, fire is hot tbh

That restraining order one is absolute suifuel. As long as you're good looking you can hit and rape a foid, other foids still want to fuck you.

Jeremy: Hey what's up
Girl: Ewww fuck off creep

Chad: lol u lov sukn dik bitch
Girl: Tee hee you are so funny! When can we meet up?

Jeremy: Hey what's up
Girl: Ewww fuck off creep

Chad: lol u lov sukn dik bitch
Girl: Tee hee you are so funny! When can we meet up?
Yeah, it's literally night and day. It's why people think we stare at the ground and mention incel things in real life when talking to people.

Women who say shit like "lmaoooo" are just rage inducing and I don't know why. Nigger eubonics are disgusting.

Women who say shit like "lmaoooo" are just rage inducing and I don't know why. Nigger eubonics are disgusting.
Calm down youngcel many of the acronyms we see in text grew in popularity due to T9 texting.

Can't believe a greycel fag is talking down to me

Sorry you talk like a nigger
Oh you have no argument? No retort to my completely logical claim? Bitch.

>Nigger
>GREYCEL

Keeping using buzzwords retard.

Oh you have no argument? No retort to my completely logical claim? Bitch.

>Nigger
>GREYCEL

Keeping using buzzwords retard.
Meme arrows, and accuses of buzzwords but was using one in his last post. Yeah, typical fag.

LOL That "you're cute though" line was near meme stuff.

Meme arrows, and accuses of buzzwords but was using one in his last post. Yeah, typical fag.

I didn't even use any buzzwords, you still haven't refuted what I said with a logical response, keep deflecting though.

Personality and social circle is crucial for normies to get a gf though. Although she still won’t be sexually attracted to him and most likely cheat on him.

I didn't even use any buzzwords, you still haven't refuted what I said with a logical response, keep deflecting though.
"Logical response" all you did was try to gain the high ground by calling me young, which is incredibly fucking stupid because you're the greycel literally who here. Idiotic. Eat shit and die for even trying to pull that shit