Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Proof personality doesn’t matter-Maddox

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
This guy is called Maddox. He plays an ironic character that is supposed to have that stuck in 2010s humour. He talks about filthy frank and dank memes. I can’t figure how to upload the video. But believe me it’s the most cringe inducing shit you’ll ever watch . He has thousands of girls in his comments simping for him because he’s like a 5.5/10 and white. If personality really matters then how is this guy (possibly the most annoying thing on the internet whether ironic or not) getting girls simping for him?.

just be low inhib autist theory

Trying to make sense of foids is the most futile thing in the world.

The video won't load but I assume you're talking about the bestpageintheuniverse guy? I got one of his books when I was much younger it was pretty funny

The video won't load but I assume you're talking about the bestpageintheuniverse guy? I got one of his books when I was much younger it was pretty funny
Guy on TikTok called bussinmaddox.