Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill proof ONLY looks matter. women treat men like shit yet men keep coming back

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
oh women should just develop a personality so they can get men. <-- said no one ever

a woman can kill your own mom and child yet men will still cuck out for his own kids murderer

personality doesn't even matter 1%

true. foids can be obese demons from hell and still have healthy sex lives

Moms would let chad rape her daughters like with Ian Watkins. Looks are everything. It goes both ways. A girl with gigantic tits and ass with a slim waist could of killed her children and everyone would still want to have sex with her.

Personality isn't good for what it offers, but from what it doesn't affect.
Being aspie/ nerdy affects social life/ status/ manliness/ etc.
Women have a preset they want. A guy's personality either meets it, or not. But overall, being without any peculiar traits is what is good for the go for them.
If it doesn't affect what they ultimately are wanting.
You can always relate attraction to getting a certain product at a marketplace.
Personality is like an unwanted element that's not really minded... can be a plus or a negative. But so long as it's not a negative that doesn't impact the real thing you care about then it doesn't amtter.
Like if you wanna buy something, and an element about it is irrelevant. Like imagine the plastic toy on the top of a cake. That's nice... not really something I'd primarily want it for. but as soon as it melts, or explodes in a microwave and gets all over the sake... then that's a version of it I have a problem with.
Or maybe a part of a toyset that has a certain piece in it that's not what you want among the others. Okay... but when the price of the set goes up because of that very piece (where a girl has to work harder to get something she likes because of a certain aspect, like his personality) then it becomes an issue.

next time my come back will be on her face....literally.
Personality isn't good for what it offers, but from what it doesn't affect.
Being aspie/ nerdy affects social life/ status/ manliness/ etc.
Women have a preset they want. A guy's personality either meets it, or not. But overall, being without any peculiar traits is what is good for the go for them.
If it doesn't affect what they ultimately are wanting.
You can always relate attraction to getting a certain product at a marketplace.
Personality is like an unwanted element that's not really minded... can be a plus or a negative. But so long as it's not a negative that doesn't impact the real thing you care about then it doesn't amtter.
Like if you wanna buy something, and an element about it is irrelevant. Like imagine the plastic toy on the top of a cake. That's nice... not really something I'd primarily want it for. but as soon as it melts, or explodes in a microwave and gets all over the sake... then that's a version of it I have a problem with.
Or maybe a part of a toyset that has a certain piece in it that's not what you want among the others. Okay... but when the price of the set goes up because of that very piece (where a girl has to work harder to get something she likes because of a certain aspect, like his personality) then it becomes an issue.

dude not all aspies are low T, in fact quite the opposite. just wanted to point that out. the rare sperg bitch tends to have manlier features than a typical becky or stacy and an often lower, deadpan Daria-esque voice and sometimes small facial hairs, just minor though.

Moms would let chad rape her daughters like with Ian Watkins. Looks are everything. It goes both ways. A girl with gigantic tits and ass with a slim waist could of killed her children and everyone would still want to have sex with her.

I know a woman who briefly dated Ian Watkins. She is one of the most vilest, conniving and disturbed whores imaginable. She doesn't have any kids but all types of personality disorders and mental problems. She is about a 6.5/10 looks wise. Of course,she has hundreds of men mostly alternative types of guys orbiting her and long haired metal guys bringing her mcdonalds on request. It doesn't matter how many problems a woman has and she can openly admit "I have Borderline personality disorder" and nothing will put these guys off.

looks = personality. do you think any of us would act/behave he same way as we do now if we woke up as 7/10 one day all of a sudden

next time my come back will be on her face....literally.

dude not all aspies are low T, in fact quite the opposite. just wanted to point that out. the rare sperg bitch tends to have manlier features than a typical becky or stacy and an often lower, deadpan Daria-esque voice and sometimes small facial hairs, just minor though.
Autism is made from shit old eggs, or as a response to sickness from within the womb. Like a defense mechanism gone awry.
And autism isn't correlated with lacking manliness. The inhibition and insecurity of being rejected and ostracized for it does.

Not to mention how they say "would you like a man to rape you?" instead of "would you like a woman to rape you?" when you talk about rape.

It's ridiculous, everybody knows deep down looks are all that matters and women have 10.000 times more SMV on average than men.

Autism is made from shit old eggs, or as a response to sickness from within the womb. Like a defense mechanism gone awry.
And autism isn't correlated with lacking manliness. The inhibition and insecurity of being rejected and ostracized for it does.
I think my DNA has been messed with too tbh. Having a fly bite you when you are one year old because your parents aren't paying attention to you and only caring about your sister. I think that is why my sister always hated me. Fucking hate my parents now though.. literally sucking farts out of her dirty arsehole, taking her to breakfasts, paying for her fucking house. Fucking despicable.

I think my DNA has been messed with too tbh. Having a fly bite you when you are one year old because your parents aren't paying attention to you and only caring about your sister.
Do you have a diseaase because of that??

Do you have a diseaase because of that??
I had a virus but it went away.. they never found out what the virus actually was. Basically the virus damaged my brainstem and by all means I should have died.. I had to be fed through a tube in my nose, when I got bit I was apparently already walking and talking but after the bite, I was reduced to crying all the time and lying on a death bed. My father was apparently by my side all the way through it crying his eyes out.. funny how he doesn't really care though. I have tremors in my hands now, which isn't too bad, my face looks bad from the muscle loss, extremely unsymmetrical, squint and stuff. Not to happy with how I look, had surgery on my eyes to try and get rid of my squint, never really worked but the squint is just slightly less. Still look horrible.

Personality definitely matters. But looks overpower personality easily. With subpar looks but a good personality, you may still have a chance. A small chance.

I had a virus but it went away.. they never found out what the virus actually was. Basically the virus damaged my brainstem and by all means I should have died.. I had to be fed through a tube in my nose, when I got bit I was apparently already walking and talking but after the bite, I was reduced to crying all the time and lying on a death bed. My father was apparently by my side all the way through it crying his eyes out.. funny how he doesn't really care though. I have tremors in my hands now, which isn't too bad, my face looks bad from the muscle loss, extremely unsymmetrical, squint and stuff. Not to happy with how I look, had surgery on my eyes to try and get rid of my squint, never really worked but the squint is just slightly less. Still look horrible.
Got it. Really sad, sorry for you :/