Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof of the female mating advantage

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Think of it. As a women it's easy to get a sperm donation. Equivalent to window shopping and picking what you like best. As a male however the standards of being a sperm doner are sky high. You must be above a certain height, have good income and lack harmful genetic traits.

Sperm is plentiful while eggs are rare. The average male is sexually worthless by default.

You´re so right about this men truly are worthless in a modern society, back before modern society began they needed us for protection, and men have protected females for hundred of thousands of years. And now that they don´t need us anymore they´re discarding us, like a piece of trash!

The true equality in society was before feminism began, men had power in jobs, in the family, but women had so much sexual power as we see now. The playing field was level back then and fair, "equality" has made the game of life between men and women uneven.

I "donate" regularly but I don't think my neighbors undies drawer counts as a "bank" per sec

There are equal amounts of females to males, yet males have a significantly harder time mating. :think::think:

What are the exact requirements? I bet they are almost non existent for females.