Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Proof Of JBW From White Men In China [VIDEO]

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Go to 8:55. Listen to this guys this is proof that any white guy can go to Asia and still be considered attractive even if he is ugly. Man I wish I was white being an ethnic is a living hell.

umm an ugly ethnic would get matches in Asia, just need to pick a particular Asian country for particular race kek

umm an ugly ethnic would get matches in Asia, just need to pick a particular Asian country for particular race kek
You are retarded please don't comment on my thread

Also JBW is real in Asia, as well as just be black in Philippiness also just be Asian in Poland.

>You are retarded
>Makes a thread about JBW theory

Just move to the other side of the world bro.

If you are western raised ethnik, which you probably are if you are typing in english. Then you probably have good height, due to better nutrition.

If you are tall, and don't look like an asian subhuman. Then you will probably at the very least be able to get some self hating asian sl00t as a gf, due to your EXOTIC FACTOR!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.