Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Proof of HairMaxxing???

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-

This guy went from an arguably 7.5/10 chadlite to to 3/10 because of a botched haircut. Thoughts?

Last edited:
He went from a 4.5 to a 3.

Zack Effron is a 7. This dude does not mog Zack Effron.

Mogs me either way

Hairmaxxing matters if you're at least normie looking. I hair mog him but he mogs me even if he goes bald :feelscry:

Hairmaxxing matters if you're at least normie looking.
This. "Get a haircut" is actually the only bluepilled advice that means anything, although truth is more hair, not less, is better.

This. "Get a haircut" is actually the only bluepilled advice that means anything, although truth is more hair, not less, is better.
I do not understand how some believe haircut will change you radically or to great extent. It will cause minor change and a minor change doesn't matter to incel. Going from 3.1/10 to 3.3/10 won't change much.

I do not understand how some believe haircut will change you radically or to great extent. It will cause minor change and a minor change doesn't matter to incel. Going from 3.1/10 to 3.3/10 won't change much.
I think it can change looks by more than 0.2 tbh.

It can turn a 6 into a 7 I think. If the 6 has bad hair and goes to good hair.

He could style it with gel or something to make it look better.

Still mogs me to oblivion

Christ he actually went down in score.
Proof that hair is crucial though.

He did not go to a 3/10 that's ridiculous but yes his SMV certainly took a dive.
He went from a 4.5 to a 3.

Zack Effron is a 7. This dude does not mog Zack Effron.
He started off a 6 and went to like a 5.5 or 5. Zac Efron is like a 9 in the face. Just look at how foids worship the ground he walks on, or at least did when he was younger.

Last edited:
I know it's a meme but a good haircut actually does help.

Is he considered normie tier?

Jfl hair is everything

went from normie to gigachad

why is this dogshit website SO FUCKING LOUD. every time I start a video on this literal cancer my speakers blow the fuck out it's almost a mini explosion what the fuck :woke:

JUST GET A HAIRCUT BRO

Eh, he dropped a point or two, but it'll grow back in a couple weeks. Temporary setback for this normie.

Brutal haircut pill man

Hair is very important

This guy went from an arguably 7.5/10 chadlite to to 3/10 because of a botched haircut. Thoughts?

More like a proof of anti-hairmaxxing or hairminimizing. No haircut will make a truecel look like a chad.

I’m longhairmaxxing