Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Proof My Life Events Are The Result Of A Conspiracy Against Me

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Note: I am 100% serious about it and just now realizing the truth. Supporters and understanding incels are encouraged, mockers can fuck off.
I know this post seems calm but I am really panicking right now and feel great anxiety and terror. Please help.

How It Has Impacted Me? It's the reason why nothing's ever worked out in my life no matter how hard I tried. It's why I was never loved by anyone, treated with respect, all my friends betrayed me and I have the greatest amount of suffering here. There were even cases where uglier and more autistic guys than me were treated better. I saw them having friends, being accepted, getting better customer service, people regarded them with empathy, they might have struggled with women but they had everything else.

Who's Involved In It? Starting from my abusive parents, they are a central part of it. Which is probably why they are pretending to be no longer abusive, this is the next stage. All the doctors I have ever seen or been to. All the therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and anyone who's ever assessed me. This includes health care professionals. All my former friends were involved in too, some of them were paid to befriend and betray me while others were bribed or gifted for doing so, this resulted in all of them cutting contacts with me, bullying me , abusing me or hating me despite having never done anything harmful to them. Everyone I have ever interacted with has either been part of the conspiracy group, bribed to act a certain away, or made to fear and dislike me through manipulation of their own perception of me or my actions. This explains the strange negative and abnormal treatment I often receive including extreme silence, instant rejection and coldness and hostility

Why?

Their goal was to create PTSD and a traumatic experience that I would be unable to recover from to reduce daily functioning. They refused to provide me with jobs or a living wages, to further increase dependence on torturous parents. They forced me to drop out of university by subjecting me to extreme ostracism and disdain from my peers either through paid actors, warnings given about me to increase distrust and fear among my peers, leading to ostracism, manipulating my brain to make me socially and psychologically awkward along with give me C-PTSD. They gave me autism, through chemicals and abuse trauma from young age so I would stand out and be unable to make connections.. They did this so cleverly and prevented me from figuring it out for so long. But it explains everything, including my unstable functioning on days where they manipulate me less or are focused on other "autistic" subjects.

The goal of the doctors was not to cause life threatening disease or to not treat serious illnesses, so they could build trust, but to increase chronic pain in my body, give medications with terrible side effects, prevent me from being able to sleep normally while pretending to aid my sleep issue which they caused, and increase psychological issues such as depression and PTSD. Their ultimate goal is to torture me for life through failed suicide attempts, drug addictions and mental and physical impairments then force me to suicide, they might also force me to become aggressive and violent.

How?

The simplest part is chemical drugging which must be occurring for decades starting from being a newborn baby, through food, water, supplements, anti-depressants and other medications I was made to take, while being told I was autistic. Since my parents were part of the conspiring group they assisted with the physical, verbal and emotional abuse, while also forcing me on restrictive vegetarian diet to break me. They always made food which made me tired weak, and gave me sick stomach. They always insisted I eat and even forced me or beat me when I wasted food, indicating they were using it to torture me. This helped me become malnourished weak and easy prey for my fiercer peers. Some of my peers were encouraged by my drugged behavior or indirect negative treatments from adults. The teachers were as well, they were told to act positively in beginning but slowly change treatment to negative and regard me as a failure, loser, evil and never show me any affection. Some of them failed to do this properly as they always despised me leading to further suspicion. There's more to it I will write about my fellow readers.

When?

From the day of my birth it was decided I'd be one of the experimental human organisms with different variables to test their psychological theories on trauma, effects of random chemicals combined and given together, physiological effects of the right amount of torture, emotional effects, effects on growth and intelligence. They needed a baby with great potential to be strong and intelligent to see how much could break him down and destroy him.

Why Am I Being Allowed To Post This?

Because most people here will regard my theories as insane and laugh at me it's mostly regarded as a joke and will never be taken seriously. It's to make me realize I have no power to change anything and take control of my life. It's also to test how much awareness I can gain of the conspiracy through little bits of evidence left purposefully to test my capabilities under extreme torturous conditions.

OP you need to calm down. Bro, none of this makes actual sense, and I’m not making fun of you. Take a breather, walk around, IDK.

Is this a bit? TLDR

Ok just read the end.

If you genuinely think that people will go to that length just to fuck with you, you’re low IQ. Why would anyone do that? There’s no point.

:feelskek:

Last edited:
OP you need to calm down. Bro, none of this makes actual sense, and I’m not making fun of you. Take a breather, walk around, IDK.
Which parts don't make sense I don't understand?
Is this a bit? TLDR

Ok just read the end.

If you genuinely think that people will go to that length just to fuck with you, you’re low IQ. Why would anyone do that? There’s no point.

:feelskek:

I am the subject of an experiment like many other autistic men, it's for research and sadistic pleasure.

Well you're not really helping him. Read his post again. he actually explains everything
He explained it, yes, but it’s not rational. Saying I’m in on a conspiracy isn’t much help either.

Note: I am 100% serious about it and just now realizing the truth. Supporters and understanding incels are encouraged, mockers can fuck off.
I know this post seems calm but I am really panicking right now and feel great anxiety and terror. Please help.

How It Has Impacted Me? It's the reason why nothing's ever worked out in my life no matter how hard I tried. It's why I was never loved by anyone, treated with respect, all my friends betrayed me and I have the greatest amount of suffering here. There were even cases where uglier and more autistic guys than me were treated better. I saw them having friends, being accepted, getting better customer service, people regarded them with empathy, they might have struggled with women but they had everything else.

Who's Involved In It? Starting from my abusive parents, they are a central part of it. Which is probably why they are pretending to be no longer abusive, this is the next stage. All the doctors I have ever seen or been to. All the therapists, psychiatrists, psychologists and anyone who's ever assessed me. This includes health care professionals. All my former friends were involved in too, some of them were paid to befriend and betray me while others were bribed or gifted for doing so, this resulted in all of them cutting contacts with me, bullying me , abusing me or hating me despite having never done anything harmful to them. Everyone I have ever interacted with has either been part of the conspiracy group, bribed to act a certain away, or made to fear and dislike me through manipulation of their own perception of me or my actions. This explains the strange negative and abnormal treatment I often receive including extreme silence, instant rejection and coldness and hostility

Why?

Their goal was to create PTSD and a traumatic experience that I would be unable to recover from to reduce daily functioning. They refused to provide me with jobs or a living wages, to further increase dependence on torturous parents. They forced me to drop out of university by subjecting me to extreme ostracism and disdain from my peers either through paid actors, warnings given about me to increase distrust and fear among my peers, leading to ostracism, manipulating my brain to make me socially and psychologically awkward along with give me C-PTSD. They gave me autism, through chemicals and abuse trauma from young age so I would stand out and be unable to make connections.. They did this so cleverly and prevented me from figuring it out for so long. But it explains everything, including my unstable functioning on days where they manipulate me less or are focused on other "autistic" subjects.

The goal of the doctors was not to cause life threatening disease or to not treat serious illnesses, so they could build trust, but to increase chronic pain in my body, give medications with terrible side effects, prevent me from being able to sleep normally while pretending to aid my sleep issue which they caused, and increase psychological issues such as depression and PTSD. Their ultimate goal is to torture me for life through failed suicide attempts, drug addictions and mental and physical impairments then force me to suicide, they might also force me to become aggressive and violent.

How?

The simplest part is chemical drugging which must be occurring for decades starting from being a newborn baby, through food, water, supplements, anti-depressants and other medications I was made to take, while being told I was autistic. Since my parents were part of the conspiring group they assisted with the physical, verbal and emotional abuse, while also forcing me on restrictive vegetarian diet to break me. They always made food which made me tired weak, and gave me sick stomach. They always insisted I eat and even forced me or beat me when I wasted food, indicating they were using it to torture me. This helped me become malnourished weak and easy prey for my fiercer peers. Some of my peers were encouraged by my drugged behavior or indirect negative treatments from adults. The teachers were as well, they were told to act positively in beginning but slowly change treatment to negative and regard me as a failure, loser, evil and never show me any affection. Some of them failed to do this properly as they always despised me leading to further suspicion. There's more to it I will write about my fellow readers.

When?

From the day of my birth it was decided I'd be one of the experimental human organisms with different variables to test their psychological theories on trauma, effects of random chemicals combined and given together, physiological effects of the right amount of torture, emotional effects, effects on growth and intelligence. They needed a baby with great potential to be strong and intelligent to see how much could break him down and destroy him.

Why Am I Being Allowed To Post This?

Because most people here will regard my theories as insane and laugh at me it's mostly regarded as a joke and will never be taken seriously. It's to make me realize I have no power to change anything and take control of my life. It's also to test how much awareness I can gain of the conspiracy through little bits of evidence left purposefully to test my capabilities under extreme torturous conditions.
This Brutal stuff ngl

Completely possible tbh

Which parts don't make sense I don't understand?

I am the subject of an experiment like many other autistic men, it's for research and sadistic pleasure.
Fucking all of it doesn’t make sense dude. Also all of this could honestly be explained with the blackpill

Lets start with you seeing “uglier& more autistic men being treated better”, think about LMS, did they have more money than you? Were they virtue signaling? Were those men orbiting cucks? Maybe even higher status?

“Never been loved by anyone/treated with respect” you’re ugly, right? It’s that simple.

”friends...bullying me, abusing me, hating me... distant from peers...” again, you’re an incel. Thats how you get treated for being ugly and low status.

They weren’t ever bribed, because that’d be incredibly unpractical. You were just ugly and low status, and that’s how the world works.

You might just have a weird sickness, guess what? There are people with fucking diseases that turn parts of them into stone or wood, fucking cancer is a thing. It’s not a conspiracy, you got dealt with shit genetics.

I don’t know everything about you but I think you should look at what you’ve been through with the lense of the blackpill, and it’ll probably make a lot more sense than “My parents spent an obscene amount of money for no real gain.”

Fucking all of it doesn’t make sense dude. Also all of this could honestly be explained with the blackpill

Lets start with you seeing “uglier& more autistic men being treated better”, think about LMS, did they have more money than you? Were they virtue signaling? Were those men orbiting cucks? Maybe even higher status?

“Never been loved by anyone/treated with respect” you’re ugly, right? It’s that simple.

”friends...bullying me, abusing me, hating me... distant from peers...” again, you’re an incel. Thats how you get treated for being ugly and low status.

They weren’t ever bribed, because that’d be incredibly unpractical. You were just ugly and low status, and that’s how the world works.

You might just have a weird sickness, guess what? There are people with fucking diseases that turn parts of them into stone or wood, fucking cancer is a thing. It’s not a conspiracy, you got dealt with shit genetics.

I don’t know everything about you but I think you should look at what you’ve been through with the lense of the blackpill, and it’ll probably make a lot more sense than “My parents spent an obscene amount of money for no real gain.”

You are responding seriously and logically to this post. I really appreciate that, though I disagree with your well thought out assertions. I don't have a response right now, since I need to go to bed soon, but I will think one up. I am writing this to remind myself, I will come back to this.

FYI, my parents are abusive pieces of shit, they physically verbally and emotionally abused me throughout childhood and it really fucked me up, along with the interactions I had with my peers.

FYI, my parents are abusive pieces of shit, they physically verbally and emotionally abused me throughout childhood and it really fucked me up, along with the interactions I had with my peers.
Oh same here, my parents stopped being abusive once I grew taller and could probably defend myself if they tried to attack me

@Sparrow's Song

we have another gang stalking pill

How did I not see this thread until now.

I'm sure he knows about gang stalking by now.

Brutal af.

This shit, especially since childhood with the doctors... it's more common than people think.

This is why we need a caliphate, to protect people from injustice like this.

paranoia maxxer