Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Proof] if someones wife/gf has a male "friend", she is cheating with him.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
chartoftheday_3510_who_british_men_and_women_have_affairs_with_n.jpg

"Teehee dont worry hubby, Chad is just my friend. Now bye I'm going to be having a sleepover with him tonight"

It's completely fine for a western woman to ride numerous cocks throughout a her lifetime, but normies go apeshit if the wife rides even 1/3 of a cock after the marriage, I can't get my head around this. Before marriage it's completely fine, but after it's not, wtf, why?

Marriage is a fucking scam. of course Stacy is going to get tired of riding the same dick for more than 10 years, cheating is inevitable.

Lies. I’ve been fruebdzoned so much. I wish “friends” were able to fuck their female friends always

It's completely fine for a western woman to ride numerous cocks throughout a her lifetime, but normies go apeshit if the wife rides even 1/3 of a cock after the marriage, I can't get my head around this. Before marriage it's completely fine, but after it's not, wtf, why?
A woman is suppose to become a totally different person after marriage. Their suppose to be what they should have been their entire lives.

A woman is suppose to become a totally different person after marriage. Their suppose to be what they should have been their entire lives.

How on fucking earth people expect this? You keep riding so many cocks in your whole life and all of a sudden you are forced to be happy with one cock until the end of your life. How does that even work?

How on fucking earth people expect this? You keep riding so many cocks in your whole life and all of a sudden you are forced to be happy with one cock until the end of your life. How does that even work?
They're the same people who think personality can turn a 4/10 to an 8/10. They don't have a shred of logic in their brain

They're the same people who think personality can turn a 4/10 to an 8/10. They don't have a shred of logic in their brain

I think they are now getting it, that's why open relationship and cuckoldry is going mainstream, you can never marry a whore and that's a fact. So they are on the way to destroy the concept of marriage completely.

Lies. I’ve been fruebdzoned so much. I wish “friends” were able to fuck their female friends always
Just be fwb br0

:reeeeee:

they just chalk it up to “she didn’t know me back then, I probabaly mog all the other guys. After all, I AM dating her. She picked ME over all those clowns.

The alternative is to live a completely lonely life. Not being ok with a girl having functioned a toilet before meeting you automatically disqualifies 100% of the female population.. it’s just a way guys cope with turning whores into housewives.

Basically what they’re saying is, a girl isn’t a whore if she only takes 1 dick at a time lmao.. she can take a different dick per hour for 20 years and she won’t be considered a whore, but if she takes 2 dicks at the same time, she’s a whore.

Marriage is a fucking scam. of course Stacy is going to get tired of riding the same dick for more than 10 years, cheating is inevitable.
Based

reading these stats is pretty funny, so if you're going to get randomly laid as a man, it's most likely to be with some lower status female at work like a secretary, or while helping a neighbor with her car or some bullshit. informationfuel tbh.

JFL at having a “friend” who is the opposite sex.

Well most women nowadays have beta orbiters, and most don’t get a chance to fuck her

lol at white men being secure enough in their masculinity:soy: to accept wife going out with her male friends, she's just friends with all those football players bro, she wouldn't sleep with them cuz their oral game isn't as good as hubby

It just means most likely she cheats with group xy if she cheats.

JFL at having relationship in 2019 tbh we're lucky because we are not cucked

Basically what they’re saying is, a girl isn’t a whore if she only takes 1 dick at a time lmao.. she can take a different dick per hour for 20 years and she won’t be considered a whore, but if she takes 2 dicks at the same time, she’s a whore.

Normies are beyond repair. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: