Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof god exists.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
P1 Particles change when observed.
P2 The universe is made up of particles.
P3 Particles are conscious as they move when observed by an external entity
P4 consciousness is a feed back loop and awareness.
P5 The universe is consious.
P6 god is a super consciousness
P8 god is the universe which is the greater mind.
P9 we are lesser parts of the whole.
P10 we live in the mind of god

god doesnt exist

not even a single word

Is English your first language?

mogs me cos god

Wow that´s a lot of nonsense.
You may ascend into a Super Sayan Coper, if you cope hard enough.

He exists, but he does not like/care about any of us subhumans. It's useless.

Good post. Ive always been interested in infintely small particles. Science can not give us know - and will always be incapable to give us know- about the nature of it.
What is matter in itself ? What those particles made of? Explanation can not be scientifical but ontological because we have to deal with question of being.
I think consciousness relates to matter because we percieve it through our consciousness.
Let confess we have no idea of what nature is and science can not explain ultimate nature of matter ignoring relativety between consciousness and matter.
Perhapse there is some sinchronicity - in jungian sense.
I dont want to say that God exist- maybe he does im not sure- but whay i know is that something weird exists something otherworldly.
It is hard to even start to converse about God in our barbaric times of arrogant materialism.

Allah exists and you soy cunts can lick off chad’s cum from stacey’s rotten pussy

There is a god and he drove a BMW.

Both atheists and theists need to prove their beliefs

god told me to tell you to give me some money and do what i say or you go to hell

have fun in hell
Good post. Ive always been interested in infintely small particles. Science can not give us know - and will always be incapable to give us know- about the nature of it.
What is matter in itself ? What those particles made of? Explanation can not be scientifical but ontological because we have to deal with question of being.
I think consciousness relates to matter because we percieve it through our consciousness.
Let confess we have no idea of what nature is and science can not explain ultimate nature of matter ignoring relativety between consciousness and matter.
I dont want to say that God exist- maybe he does im not sure- but whay i know is that something weird exists something otherworldly.
It is hard to even start to converse about God in our barbaric times of arrogant materialism.

True tbh materialism is dying out anyways tbh

Brainlettttt

if god exists then hes cruel

We cannot be sure about anything so...
:ping:

OP you heard of William Lane Craig?

Looks like someone has...

read, "the kabalion."

God may exist, but we cannot conceive of "him" accurately because we do not understand enough. For instance, we like to tie judgement with god, as if god should care (projection). As if god is some physical entity, separate from ourselves.

God may exist, but we cannot conceive of "him" accurately because we do not understand enough. For instance, we like to tie judgement with god, as if god should care (projection). As if god is some physical entity, separate from ourselves.

True it just leads to a lot of metaphysical implications if true

Read ’Monadology’ by Leibniz (he invented Calculus at the same time as Newton).
Leibniz came to some interesting conclusions relating to consciousness and particles centuries before the double split experiment.

Read ’Monadology’ by Leibniz (he invented Calculus at the same time as Newton).
Leibniz came to some interesting conclusions relating to consciousness and particles centuries before the double split experiment.

THX for this

It's over to deitycels

More like proof we live in a simulation