Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Proof foids are cancerous, and why you should never marry one

Iamthesui

Iamthesui

Death is a preferable alternative to cuckoldry
-
So one my friends has parents that are going through a divorce and I've talked to him about it since he wants to talk to people about it.
Long story short his mom left his dad and had been cheating on him for 7 months before she told him, like a fucking whore.
Well in talking to him he told me his mother had done this before. 4 TIMES!
She has married (or engaged) four men before this one and cheated on every single one of them!
Now you may be thinking "Well duh shes a foid, they do that" but the cancerous part comes next:
(First, she didn't divorce rape them since they've been poor and no kids before him so there's really nothing to take)
Anyway, each husband/fiancee she left each got cancer and died. Every. Single. One. And discovered it AFTER she left.
This got me researching and Sure enough, men who,are divorced (or widowed) are far more,likely to get cancer. Why does this matter?
If you get married (JFL), it's guaranteed she'll divorce rape you. That sucks in and of itself, but with that rape comes cancer now too! So If you can ascend, never stick with 1 woman. Either stay incel, in that case volcel, or be a MGTOW. Stay cancer free men.

Marriage is a scam in the women's favor

Lol at (((marriage))))

Incel or have gf

A good woman dosen't exist.

I think it was 60% of all marriages end in divorce.

Fuck marriage man. it is pure scam,I dont thinkI will get ascend ever and even if I ascend I'll never marry a whore and become her wagecuck

I couldn't marry one even if i wanted to. Because im incel.