Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Proof fatcel=volcel

ShadowMonk

ShadowMonk

Ogreheart
Before after weight loss face transformation 146 5a2a65d7740af  700

Before after weight loss face transformation 39 5a1d21f7f309b  700

Before after weight loss face transformation 48 5a1d41971c377  700

Before after weight loss face transformation 27 5a1c15cc110a5  700

Before after weight loss face transformation 50 5a1d54e43e59f  700

first one is still incel because horse face

first one is still incel because horse face
Kek.

Ofcourse you can't ascend by getting fat and then losing weight again.
I have been skinny before, I looked like a mix of a giraffe and a rat.
I doubt bulking will help either.
At least braces will fix the rat part.

I've been 17%+ bodyfat my whole life. Currently around 21-22% (was 28% a few months ago.)
I have a very fat face, almost obese looking, but the fattest I've ever been was maybe 26 bmi. I've always been 22-26 bmi, usually on the borderline overweight 23-25.

Hopefully dropping to 10-13% by the end of january or so will make my face look leaner. Then I'll bulk for a few months and cut again down to 10% for july-august.

Then I'll just bulk for half a year and cut again and be truly leanmaxxed for summer 2020.

Last edited:
I've been 17%+ bodyfat my whole life. Currently around 21-22% (was 28% a few months ago.)
I have a very fat face, almost obese looking, but the fattest I've ever been was maybe 26 bmi. I've always been 22-26 bmi, usually on the borderline overweight 24-25.

Hopefully dropping to 10-13% by the end of january or so will make my face look leaner. Then I'll bulk for a few months and cut again down to 10% for july-august.

Then I'll just bulk for half a year and cut again and be truly leanmaxxed for summer 2020.
I have 10% body fat now and my face doesn't even look very lean, especially with the under chin fat. It's over for fatfacecels like me whose bloat goes all to the facial area. If I start to bulk it'll be hell for me:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

I have 10% body fat now and my face doesn't even look very lean, especially with the under chin fat. It's over for fatfacecels like me whose bloat goes all to the facial area. If I start to bulk it'll be hell for me:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:
I don't have a double chin or a fat underchin unless I look down or when in bed.
My cheeks are ridiculously fat, though and my face is bloated overall. Even when I was 17-18% bf when I was 13-15 I still had a chubby face, but I was much younger then so that could change this time around.
I'll probably look better, but it won't be as drastic of a change as OP photos. All of those guys were obese and already decent looking with good bone structure. I'm currently 82kg/180lbs at 5'11.5"/182cm and I look just as fat as that curry in OP.

The sad thing is I probably need to drop down to 145-150lbs to have a noticeable change in facial bloat. I don't want to be a 140lbs twig.

I don't have a double chin or a fat underchin unless I look down or when in bed.
My cheeks are ridiculously fat, though and my face is bloated overall. Even when I was 17-18% bf when I was 13-15 I still had a chubby face, but I was much younger then so that could change this time around.
I'll probably look better, but it won't be as drastic of a change as OP photos. All of those guys were obese and already decent looking with good bone structure. I'm currently 82kg/180lbs at 5'11.5"/182cm and I look just as fat as that curry in OP.
Ever considered buccal fat removal?

LOL at the second guy. He looks like a queen before losing fat.

Ever considered buccal fat removal?
No because as I said, I've never been sub 17% body fat. First I need to see what I look like at around 10%. If I still look kind of bloated at 10%, I'll try 8% and if I still look bloated with no visible facial bones I might even consider it because facial fat is one of the worst traits for a man next to height, frame and overall face.

Just dont be ugly theory.

I love how on the 3rd one the nose and the eye color are completely different.

CAN Y'ALL STOP MAKING SUCH LOW IQ THREADS?! FFS

What about the cels who are fat because of a medical condition?

because facial fat is one of the worst traits for a man next to height, frame and overall face.
This. JFL that women with a round face can be considered cute and a sharp face considered hot while all men must have a lean face to fare well in the dating market.

Anyway I'm considering doing buccal fat removal since my face doesn't ever look desirably lean with 10% body fat. But it cost lots of €€€:feelscry:

they´re all still incel in the after.

This. JFL that women with a round face can be considered cute and a sharp face considered hot while all men must have a lean face to fare well in the dating market.

Anyway I'm considering doing buccal fat removal since my face doesn't ever look desirably lean with 10% body fat. But it cost lots of €€€:feelscry:
Leanmax or die basically.
JFL at all the "normal" weight skinnyfatcelfags on this board shitting on fatcels.
Skinnyfat is the same as fat. If you have 15%+ body fat, you're fat and your face is probably bloated.
8-12% or DEATH and it takes more than just dropping weight. You need muscle mass too to not look like a skinny twig.

Leanmax or die basically.
JFL at all the "normal" weight skinnyfatcelfags on this board shitting on fatcels.
Skinnyfat is the same as fat. If you have 15%+ body fat, you're fat and your face is probably bloated.
8-12% or DEATH and it takes more than just dropping weight. You need muscle mass too to not look like a skinny twig.
I'm ~24% according to my neck-to-waist ratio but it is not that accurate.

Doubt I was below 15% even when I ran 10km a day.

Now it is 4 days of lifting and 2 days of cardio a week plus keto on 20% caloric deficit for me. Started it the same week I joined this forum.

We will be lean in 2020.

I'm ~24% according to my neck-to-waist ratio but it is not that accurate.

Doubt I was below 15% when I ran 10km a day.

Now it is 4 days of lifting and 2 days of cardio a week plus keto on 20% caloric deficit for me. Started it the same week I joined this forum.

We will be lean in 2020.
You can easily guesstimate bodyfat, but I use calipers.
From mid July to mid September I lost 4.5kg and then I kind of gave up. Luckily I didn't gain a lot. I'm starting again today.
I'm on a 650kcal deficit (600kcal on lifting days, 700kcal on cardio days.) TDEE is around 2400kcal when lifting and 2500-2600kcal on cardio days.
It worked so well for those two months, but I'm a pussy with no self-control. I also got stronger.