Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Proof Epstein is innocent

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
2107101-B-2-EC3-4-F49-96-CF-7-C2497-E92780.jpg

95701695-D6-BE-4-EF9-82-F0-36245-FF5-E0-B9.jpg
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: Free Epstein :dab:

He dindu nuffin

Noooo way a Prime JB would fuck a billionaire for the money and travel benefits. They aren't developed enough to make those decisions :soy:

Epstein was a chad in his prime

Noooo way a Prime JB would fuck a billionaire for the money and travel benefits. They aren't developed enough to make those decisions :soy:

I don't care if saying the wall is cope and that any foid regardless of age has infinite SMV compared to a sub8 male BUT holy fuck the ones in the Epstein netflix documentary were all ugly as fuck in their current age bar maybe the one blonde that wasn't fat. All of them aged horribly, and that's just the ones that were in the documentary.
Despite female NATURE I could maybe give concessions to some of the girls if they were below 14 but even in the documentary some of them met Epstein when they were 20+ and saying shit like "oh he just wanted to bring me to his private island and pay for my education because he's a super nice guy" like fuck off you deserved that.

Last edited: