Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Promising greycels

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
(I think this should go in inceldom discussion because it’s pertaining to the forum and it’s users who are incel)

greycels get shit on a lot here, so maybe we should give them some lifefuel by @ting promising greycels you want to see grow into full fledged members of this community/greycels you think have a promising future here. I’ll start

@Operation Miranda seems cool and based. Hope he does not end up inactive after like a week.

@lll had incredible avi halo as well

When you really LDAR in here for awhile it doesnt take long before you become a bluecel

He seems alright to me tho

@DepressionTookMyIQ Nick promising for me to make puns

You're a gay penislossus lover.
Fuck graycels btw.

cant remember any names

@theheightpill seems promising xd

@ER-maxxing
ever since @ElliotRodgerGod left there has been a void of ER posters left to fill

Everyone was greycel some day

@supremePOS seems cool I like coffee

Everyone was greycel some day

I hate all greycels

(I think this should go in inceldom discussion because it’s pertaining to the forum and it’s users who are incel)

greycels get shit on a lot here, so maybe we should give them some lifefuel by @ting promising greycels you want to see grow into full fledged members of this community/greycels you think have a promising future here. I’ll start

@Operation Miranda seems cool and based. Hope he does not end up inactive after like a week.
When you really LDAR in here for awhile it doesnt take long before you become a bluecel

He seems alright to me tho
Thanks alot brocels. This is the only notification i get on my phone and it feels good that people care about me. I feel at home here

@Skincel seems promising...

Oh... wait.

I don't like greycels :feelsugh::feelsugh:

Greys are a polarized bunch. Some are just spies/infiltrators, and some are just starting off their postmaxxing careers.

@Disabledcel seems good

Greycels shouldn't be able to make threads until after at least 100 posts.