Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

promiscuity is stupidity

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
nowadays everyone is busy with various things

studies, work, rest, health, family, hobbies, friendships, bills to pay, traffic, internet ...

we live in the busiest era in history

with all these occupations, it would be much more logical if we lived in the most monogamous era of all, with no time for promiscuity, because obviously it needs EFFORT

but no, it is precisely in the midst of all these occupations and stresses that we live in the most promiscuous and unfaithful era in history

if we are normal citizens, workers, busy, responsible, the chances of being betrayed is great if we do not try to pay "alpha male" all the time, which becomes increasingly difficult due to the modern routine

this is crazy

does anyone realize that we are being enslaved without realizing it?

fill us with responsibilities and still want us to enter the consumerist and dirty game of promiscuity?

I will never enter this game, even if I die a virgin for it

that reddit spacing makes my eyes hurt

Promiscuity doesn’t take any effort for foids

While you spend your day wagecucking, Chad is playing volleyball at the beach slapping Stacy's ass