Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Prom was today and ofc I didn’t have a date

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
I’m a senior in high school and I couldn’t get a date ofc. I really wanted to get a girl to go with me because this was the last chance for me to go to a prom party with a foid. I’m to much of an outcast to them. I’m like a fucking ghost. All I did was LDAR on my couch while seeing that my “friends” all went to prom and all had a date since they posted photos on Instagram. I’m not going to college so this was my last opportunity to go to a prom night which I failed to do. If I did go I would probably just be standing around like an idiot while all the chads and Stacy’s there would talk about how creepy I am and would report me to the security thinking I would go ER.

i remember I couldn’t even go because I didn’t meet the requirements, I had the best excuse for not going :feelsLSD:

i remember I couldn’t even go because I didn’t meet the requirements, I had the best excuse for not going :feelsLSD:
Even if I actually managed to get a date with a foid she would most likely be embarrassed being the prom date of a short ugly guy with acne. I would get mogged by almost everyone

What kind of requirements do they have for prom?

JFL at actually planning to attend.

I'm being forced to attend next month with no date :feelsrope:

senior prom was last year for me and I never went. Never went to junior prom either. I regretted it last year but now It has no significance on my life.

I went to a middle school dance once and ended up getting laughed at, I had to leave early.

I went to a middle school dance once and ended up getting laughed at, I had to leave early.
Shit if that happened to me I would pull the fire alarm before immediately leaving

So many youngcels on this forum ngl

Trust me as an incel you didn’t belong there anyway

Trust me as an incel you didn’t belong there anyway
I agree

I didn't get a date either. I got turned down numerous times. My parents still made me go so I just sat there at my dateless science club table (I was president of the club) and we just talked about physics and chemistry and shit while the more fortunate individuals enjoyed their time. I went to college hoping things would change but here I am in my last year sitting behind the computer typing this comment on this site.

proms are for faggots

Prom should be banned from schools since it discriminates against the ugly.

Proms are only for retards and heroes

You chos3 wisely.
It was stupid for me to go. Loud normie music、foids with their bfs and cheap food.

I’m a senior in high school and I couldn’t get a date ofc. I really wanted to get a girl to go with me because this was the last chance for me to go to a prom party with a foid. I’m to much of an outcast to them. I’m like a fucking ghost. All I did was LDAR on my couch while seeing that my “friends” all went to prom and all had a date since they posted photos on Instagram. I’m not going to college so this was my last opportunity to go to a prom night which I failed to do. If I did go I would probably just be standing around like an idiot while all the chads and Stacy’s there would talk about how creepy I am and would report me to the security thinking I would go ER.
17549.jpg

Go whilst playing "Alek minassian" by Eggy.

I'm being forced to attend next month with no date :feelsrope:

just dont go, they cant do shit if your parents are forcing you just find somewhere outside to sit and chill out, if its the school forcing you, well what can they do? give you detention? JFL at taking teachers seriously in 2019

I can't believe I went to that shit. I regret it ultimately.

I did not even attend to my highschool's graduation ceremony.

Jfl going to prom as an incel. You dodged a bullet there :)

Prom should be banned, it's an age old tradition that needs to fucking die already.

I had 2 chances to go (junior and senior year) but no girl liked or showed interest in me at all.
Only reason why i considered going at all was because of free tacos

i didnt go to it in the two years it was on (the prom was for the two eldest classes)

didnt see why i should go and stick out like a sore thumb

and it would remind me of how I was rejected to go to a dance years before by a 4/10 aspie girl.

I would go only to eat all their stuff. For me, this is just a protein festival.

never been to a school dance or event once in my life, i was hated the most out of everyone at my school, the lowest of the low

Prom is always suicide fuel, seeing all your friends get date and go to prom while you are forced to tag along along alone. This is not even the worst part.

Tomorrow all those guys will talk about hi they fucked their dates in the afterparty which of oufcource you won’t be invited to. Jfl it’s over for you .

I didn't go and wasn't planning on going either. I didn't even attend the graduation ceremony where they give you your degree, I gave some sort of excuse on why I couldn't come and picked it up later on.