Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Prom season in my town

Finishme

Finishme

ILM
It's starting to be prom season in my town and all I see is these stupid fucking cucks holding some stupid signs to ask some foid to prom. I'm actually sick of it. Sometimes I just think to myself at night and just wonder why I couldn't fit in high school.

pure sui fuel avoid going outside

I never went to junior or senior prom

At my prom I wanted to impress people so I brought a foid from another school.

She embarrassed and humiliated me by dancing with a chad the whole night.

Afterwards I caught her on the phone talking to her skit friend about dancing with the chad. Meanwhile I paid for dinner, drinks, pictures, tickets, and a hotel room.

I wish I wouldn’t have gone. I also talked about it nonstop for like weeks beforehand.

At my prom I wanted to impress people so I brought a foid from another school.

She embarrassed and humiliated me by dancing with a chad the whole night.

Afterwards I caught her on the phone talking to her skit friend about dancing with the chad. Meanwhile I paid for dinner, drinks, pictures, tickets, and a hotel room.

I wish I wouldn’t have gone. I also talked about it nonstop for like weeks beforehand.
This is the most cucked shit i've ever read on this forum.

I hate this time of year

All this when they should be receiving proper spankings.

It's starting to be prom season in my town and all I see is these stupid fucking cucks holding some stupid signs to ask some foid to prom. I'm actually sick of it. Sometimes I just think to myself at night and just wonder why I couldn't fit in high school.
Mines this Saturday. JFL at paying $90 to go with a foid who doesn't like you. :feelskek:

I didn't go to prom (in Finland we have similar event, not exactly the same) because no girl wanted to go with me.

And I wasn't the only boy in my class to get rejected
Girls had no problem getting a boy with them

My prom was just awful. My parents made me go.