Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Projecting insecurities

Clownworldcell

Clownworldcell

Recruit
★★★★★
Some people will try to convince other people that when someone is saying something horrible about them they’re just projecting their insecurities on to the person they’re saying horrible things to. The concept of people projecting they’re insecurities on to other people made me think about the horror now things people have said to me to think about wether or not they where projecting they’re insecurities on to me.

Here’s the first example. Some guy told me that foids at nightclubs ignore me because they know I want sex with them and they don’t want sex with me I wonder if the guy who told me that hasn’t picked up any foids himself and is just projecting his insecurities on to me.

For the next example some guy told me foids don’t want to have sex with me so he told me to jerk off I wonder if he’s just projecting his insecurities on to me. Would he feel confident about picking up foids at a bar or a club he might not be so he could be projecting his insecurities on to me.

In the past I used to think of people saying horrible things to me as a way of labeling me as someone who is inferior to other people. When I would talk about those who said horrible things to me the people talking to me would tell me about how those who said horrible things to me were people with insecurities. From my point of view I would see the people who said horrible things as people with some level of self confidence.

dnr any of it except you repeating insecurities 7x :feelskek:

Projecting insecurities is just another normie psyop tactic. It's meant to make your mouth shut so you don't complain about your crippling loneliness. Simple as.

For the next example some guy told me foids don’t want to have sex with me so he told me to jerk off I wonder if he’s just projecting his insecurities on to me. Would he feel confident about picking up foids at a bar or a club he might not be so he could be projecting his insecurities on to me.

Last edited:
Some people will try to convince other people that when someone is saying something horrible about them they’re just projecting their insecurities on to the person they’re saying horrible things to. The concept of people projecting they’re insecurities on to other people made me think about the horror now things people have said to me to think about wether or not they where projecting they’re insecurities on to me.

Here’s the first example. Some guy told me that foids at nightclubs ignore me because they know I want sex with them and they don’t want sex with me I wonder if the guy who told me that hasn’t picked up any foids himself and is just projecting his insecurities on to me.

In the past I used to think of people saying horrible things to me as a way of labeling me as someone who is inferior to other people. When I would talk about those who said horrible things to me the people talking to me would tell me about how those who said horrible things to me were people with insecurities. From my point of view I would see the people who said horrible things as people with some level of self confidence.
yeah it isn’t always true it’s just pure cope