Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Project LeBron" is unironically feasible if you have a daughter

ShiiOfTheSPLC

ShiiOfTheSPLC

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
You know those memes on tiktok and IG reels about "Project LeBron" where the idea is you breed with a tall and athletic female and start maxxxxxing your son in basketball from age 3 to make him an NBA star? That shit unironically works with women's sports. For one autists are basically removed from the game in a balance patch so any woman who is externally forced to adopt the same level of training and commitment as an autist will instantly be in the 99th percentile by default

Evidence: This guy has 3 daughters and he did this to all 3 of of them and every single one ended up becoming a greatest of all time female chess player. The odds are unbelievably good. If you have the basic prerequisites like the genes and resources to do this it's a totally straightforward prospect whereas the male equivalent is an ironic meme

Yeah except we will never breed because we are not gigachads

Women sport is such a joke that good training beats talent. Good example is Serena Williams, pure training, zero talent.

Women sport is such a joke that good training beats talent. Good example is Serena Williams, pure training, zero talent.
I actually appreciate that genes don't determine success in womens sports - unlike our genes and our reproductive success

I actually appreciate that genes don't determine success in womens sports - unlike our genes and our reproductive success
Males sports are so competitive that slightest advantage wins. Getting sex is now the same tbh, good point.