Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Progressive Rock/Metal is the official music genre of inceldom

• Thread starter HarvesterOfInceldom
  • Start date
HarvesterOfInceldom

HarvesterOfInceldom

Incels of the World, Unite!
★★
Progressive rock is basically synonymous with "elite rock". Reaching its heyday in the 1970's, the genre was known for its emphasis on musical instrumentation, unusual song themes which strayed away from the love and sex themes of pop music, and influence from classical music. Famous prog rock bands include Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Yes, Rush, and Gentle Giant among many others.

Ever since its rise to popularity, mainstream music fans lambasted the genre as being inaccessible for women; even to this day you will be lucky to find a woman at a King Crimson concert, and usually she was dragged there by her beta husband. Prog is one of the few spaces that still hasn't been invaded by women, and likely never will, as there is very little money to be made in the genre, and there is no edginess with prog.

Most incels' hatred is only exacerbated by sexualized pop music videos and stars, and normie music is all-around awful as it lacks the virtuosity and ingenuity of prog. Sure there are some bands which attract women such as Pink Floyd and Tool, but 99% of prog bands will never be touched by a stacey or chad. The best part is the advent of independent labels and the internet has brought prog back as a niche genre, which produces new albums. Try listening to some prog albums on the internet and see what you think. Here's a sampler; considered the #1 prog album of 2017. Will you take the progpill?!

Prog rock is to the 60s and 70s what rap is to the 00s.
Shit was popular as fuck, not anymore.
I mean look at all the 1969 normies in a live performance of my favorite song.

Progressive rock is basically synonymous with "elite rock". Reaching its heyday in the 1970's, the genre was known for its emphasis on musical instrumentation, unusual song themes which strayed away from the love and sex themes of pop music, and influence from classical music. Famous prog rock bands include Pink Floyd, King Crimson, Yes, Rush, and Gentle Giant among many others.

Ever since its rise to popularity, mainstream music fans lambasted the genre as being inaccessible for women; even to this day you will be lucky to find a woman at a King Crimson concert, and usually she was dragged there by her beta husband. Prog is one of the few spaces that still hasn't been invaded by women, and likely never will, as there is very little money to be made in the genre, and there is no edginess with prog.

Most incels' hatred is only exacerbated by sexualized pop music videos and stars, and normie music is all-around awful as it lacks the virtuosity and ingenuity of prog. Sure there are some bands which attract women such as Pink Floyd and Tool, but 99% of prog bands will never be touched by a stacey or chad. The best part is the advent of independent labels and the internet has brought prog back as a niche genre, which produces new albums. Try listening to some prog albums on the internet and see what you think. Here's a sampler; considered the #1 prog album of 2017. Will you take the progpill?!

I usually listen to nu, alternative, and death metal, and plenty of dubstep, edm, and cyberpunk music

"pull the tapeworm out of your ass" --

Prog rock is to the 60s and 70s what rap is to the 00s.
Shit was popular as fuck, not anymore.
I mean look at all the 1969 normies in a live performance of my favorite song.

Breh, Hyde Park had the Rolling Stones as the main act. They are not prog. King Crimson was a supporting band early on in the show, which was a free festival right in the middle of London during 1969. Try a Crimson concert from 1974.

Breh, Hyde Park had the Rolling Stones as the main act. They are not prog. King Crimson was a supporting band early on in the show, which was a free festival right in the middle of London during 1969. Try a Crimson concert from 1974.
True, but it was a well known enough genre since music was limited by instruments, one of the most popular during those times, not as popular as the stones or the beatles but pretty damn popular, not to mention the british invasion which brought about the british rock and roll craze, king crimson being a british band would've garnered the interest of many youth because of that.

Last edited:
Any music genere that is inaccesible to normies is considered incel core music such as experimental music, jazz and classical.
I usually listen to nu, alternative, and death metal, and plenty of dubstep, edm, and cyberpunk music
Absolute shit taste on music

I've "known" a few foids that professed a liking for Prog Rock, but it's exceedingly rare. The audience most bereft of cunts in contemporary music would probably that of Slam Death Metal or something. I've met way more holes into Crimson than Artery Eruption.

Sorry tbh I can't stand metal

Any music genere that is inaccesible to normies is considered incel core music such as experimental music, jazz and classical.

Absolute shit taste on music
JFL you seriously think normies listen to anything that I named? If my music taste is so shit, gimme some of your favorite songs, and we’ll see if they’re so good

It's up there

Love progressive rock and metal.
My favorite Rush song.

Here's some of my favorite prog songs

Very nice, it's mine aswell.
Oh, yeah? Nice. Fuckin brilliant song. JFL if you aren't brooding in your tower, watching normies through magic prism eyes and necromancermaxxing in 2018.
Rush is a great band, too. Use to be my favorite, a few years back, in happier, bluepilled times. 2112 is my favorite of their albums, followed by Farewell to Kings. Such a technically skilled, and varied group, its crazy what they made with only 3 members.
Here's some of my favorite prog songs

Damn, liked all of this stuff. Gotta check out some new prog bands it seems.

Last edited:
Oh, yeah? Nice. Fuckin brilliant song. JFL if you aren't brooding in your tower, watching normies through magic prism eyes and necromancermaxxing in 2018.
Rush is a great band, too. Use to be my favorite, a few years back, in happier, bluepilled times. 2112 is my favorite of their albums, followed by Farewell to Kings. Such a technically skilled, and varied group, its crazy what they made with only 3 members.

Damn, liked all of this stuff. Gotta check out some new prog bands it seems.
Check out Nektar, Camel and Gentle Giant, great bands.