Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Progressive features or objective beauty traits vs valuable or subjective traits which are desired

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
When discussing the topic of beauty we get stuck in the discussion of beauty being in the eye of the beholder vs beauty being an objective thing. However what is often missed in the discussion of beauty is what is progressively beautiful the objective standard and what is subjectively beautiful the valuable traits.

So i described a way to get both beauty being subjective and objective in some sense but in the context used here beauty doesn't have 1 category their is more than 1 what i am concerned with is what is genetically progressive beauty and what is genetically valuable beauty the prior is objective the after is subjective.

So what constitutes species progressive traits.

1 it helps in survival by this i mean the species progressive trait helps in survival over all maybe larger jaws more forward grown faces so they can a chew food that is very strong.

Helps in reproduction to produce larger amounts of a certain trait which aids in survival this is mainly stuff like what ever is useful for survival in that enviroment.

3 It helps in the gathering of food so it can aid in the prior 2.

genetically valuable traits.

This is mainly down to 2 things.

Rarity.

status.

This is why kpop can have some what off a niche among western women but be very popular with women within korean cultures for the main reason that while they lack in species progressive traits they have very good species valuable traits