Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Progress is slowly being made. It's not much, but it's progress.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★

They've gone from, personality is way more than looks to: your looks can make or break you.

One user even stated, if you're ugly; you're playing on nightmare difficulty.

It's one step closer to the blackpill.

There are a lot of blackpilled posts like this on Reddit. And guess what? They are all upvoted into oblivion. It's only wrong and downvoted if incel talks about it.

Realistically the truth can only be denied for so long.

I will continue the OP's point. Looks absolutely matter, don't fool yourself, and so do race, skin colour, ethnicity, weight, height, appearance, and accent. The fatter, uglier, and darker your skin colour are, the more disadvantage for you.

Muh bbc
Careless-Estate

5 points·4 hours ago

if you think looks don't affect how you perceive a person's personality you are dead wrong.

IT:
2o7z0r.jpg

Attractive people find it easier to get most anything in life. Dates, jobs, friends, etc. etc. Looks do matter even though they shouldn't. however, from an evolutionary standpoint the attractiveness of the current form of humans is probably the result of favoritism toward attract people. Without we'd all probably covered in hair, have jutting chins and large brow bones.

The halo effect summed up.
Seems like an expression of the just universe fallacy to me... we cannot bear the thought that decent, kind, pleasant people, who don't fit rather narrow and challenging standards for appearance, might end up alone. So we invent a comforting lie.

Pretty sure we say the same thing everyday. Bluepillers can't bear the thought that women are shallow holes with stupidly high requirements.

TO which somebody responded:

damnzreddit

73 points·10 hours ago

I can't imagine anyone who'd disagree with this

IT:

veggie.jpg

honestly ive tried to make myself say “personality matters more than looks” but I just can’t conform to it. it’s absolutely bs

When you have more than 1 brain cell.
Of course looks matter, good looking people are well aware of how they're treated differently and the sorts of advantages they get in all walks of life. Anyone who says they don't matter is willfully ignorant, it's not opinion, it's fact.

Odds on them screenshotting this?

Last edited:
There are a lot of blackpilled posts like this on Reddit. And guess what? They are all upvoted into oblivion. It's only wrong and downvoted if incel talks about it.

I've said this before, what we call "the blackpill" is not new, we weren't the ones to introduce it, people have been talking about the unfair advantages certain people have because of how they look for decades now. And we could talk about it too, and people would agree with us. What they disagree with is our response to it. They disagree with who we blame and how we blame them and what our "solution" is.

Yeah maybe 2020 will be the year of the blackpill
I don't think they'll openly "state" they're blackpilled due to the """"""negative"""""" connotations pushed with being "blackpilled". The thing is, anyone who doesn't bury their head in the sand and actually looks at the general dating scene or even the general world will realise good looking people are treated better than uglier people. Your looks are the main determining factor in your life. You have little control over it.

I don't think they'll openly "state" they're blackpilled due to the """"""negative"""""" connotations pushed with being "blackpilled". The thing is, anyone who doesn't bury their head in the sand and actually looks at the general dating scene or even the general world will realise good looking people are treated better than uglier people. Your looks are the main determining factor in your life. You have little control over it.
I believe that new movements or philosophies will emerge as until now. Of course trying to have nothing to do with us.

In reality though, very few people actually say "looks don't matter". It just garners a big reaction because of how unrealistic it is.

On the other hand, what are you supposed to tell someone with one of those syndromes that make people look extremely jarring? "Sorry, you are basically extremely fucked in terms of sexual attraction". I mean it's true but it's some fucked up shit.
91 upvotes btw
ITcels on fucking suicide watch, how does it feel to realize almost no one, even on reddit, doesn't think looks matter? That we saying this only faces so much resistance because of our label?

They'll realise it sooner or later.

Looks don't matter if you're looking to betabuxx, that's true.

91 upvotes btw
ITcels on fucking suicide watch, how does it feel to realize almost no one, even on reddit, doesn't think looks matter? That we saying this only faces so much resistance because of our label?
Watch them backpeddle and say:

"Oh no you inkel. You see what we meant was looks don't matter as much as you think" :soy: :soy: :soy: :feels::feels:

Meanwhile In that thread:

honestly ive tried to make myself say “personality matters more than looks” but I just can’t conform to it. it’s absolutely bs
This was also heavily upvoted.

Still people throwing the personality shit on the comments

Everyone with a few brain cells knows this.
It is only wrong when silly inkwell says it.
Soysneverchange

Realistically the truth can only be denied for so long.
Nobody actually denies the truth. Because it is first in Google search - male attractiveness traits . they deny our reaction to it but we deny their right to be on a top. And we will fucking crash them to dust

Still people throwing the personality shit on the comments
There has to be.
I can guarantee you, the people typing that nonsense are foids and ultra-cucks.
They can't let men know the truth that your looks are the most important factor to your overall success in life.

Let's be honest. If every male (including cucks and leaders) all became blackpilled to the bone by 23:59 (UTC), women would cease to have any rights by the following week.
Monogamy would be an enforced law, dating apps would become bankrupt as over 80% of men would just pull out. There'd be a lot of anger and deaths. Women are a protected class so they can't let that happen. That's why those comments are there, to keep people in line.

Watch them backpeddle and say:

"Oh no you inkel. You see what we meant was looks don't matter as much as you think" :soy: :soy: :soy: :feels::feels:
I can fucking guarantee you they already did or will, that is ITcels' only argument when faced with the irrefutable truth that the majority of people do, infact, acknowledge that looks matter, they operate on 1984 levels of doublethink, alternating between looks not mattering and looks mattering whenever either is more convenient than the other.

It's reddit. They will go back to the looks don't matter narrative.

I guess all the people agreeing with the OP of that thread are Incels right?

COYS

It's not what is said that matters, it's who says it. Bias before basis.

Remember lads that bluepillers and WK’s are men just like you and me. Men’s natural inclination is not to “respect” women, not to go out on pointless dates with them, not to kowtow to them, but to take them for breeding. Premodern relationships were either arranged marriages or rapes.

The bluepill is a meme forced by media corporations to promote docility and subservience in men under the pretense that this will lead to a better and more satisfying sex life. They want sex and relationships just as much as we do, but we conflict on our perceptions and ideas of achieving that goals.

The bluepill has more than successfully permeated into Western culture, but the strength of maintaining it is reliant on positive reinforcement. During the initial decades of the bluepill’s injection, when religion and decency were still relevant, there was plenty of positive reinforcement to go around for the newly introduced bluepills. There was indeed a time when you could be a bluepiller without being a chad and still have a good sex life.

However, that time has passed. As women began to realize the true extent of their liberation, and social media now finds itself on the mainstream, promiscuity began to explode. Women now have a much greater access to high-quality men than they did before, which lead to the infamous 80-20 rule being born. As time has gone by, the rule has gotten stronger.

That is the key here, as the 80-20 rule means that the positive reinforcement of the bluepill goes down for more men. As the bluepill goes down in positive reinforcement, it becomes weaker. As the bluepill becomes weaker, all the frustration and anger that men have buried deep within them from years of rejection and betrayal begin to surface.

“I did everything right, why am I not getting laid? Why did my wife/gf ditch me like that?” Is running through the minds of millions of men right now in their subconscious. The bluepill acts as a pressure lid against this frustration boiling to the surface.

“Don’t worry, she just wasn’t the one. You need to respect women more. Keep searching for love!” Is the type of BS the bluepill spouts. But what happens when they never find love? The bluepill’s words become hallow.

That’s where we come in. As the bluepill weakens, it becomes much easier to crack through the introduction of black pills. With the black pills becoming stronger than the blue pills overtime, men will revert back to their natural state of mind and be less simp-pathetic to women. And as they begin to realize the direness of their situation, the frustration and anger will be even more surfaced.

TL;DR: As women’s promiscuity increases, so too does our numbers and power.

Tbh OP this is life fuel.

Winning.
I've said this before, what we call "the blackpill" is not new, we weren't the ones to introduce it, people have been talking about the unfair advantages certain people have because of how they look for decades now. And we could talk about it too, and people would agree with us. What they disagree with is our response to it. They disagree with who we blame and how we blame them and what our "solution" is.

Jalovec IQ
Tenor

Everyone knows this
Only redditors and soy drinking internet retards will pretend looks aren't important

Remember lads that bluepillers and WK’s are men just like you and me. Men’s natural inclination is not to “respect” women, not to go out on pointless dates with them, not to kowtow to them, but to take them for breeding. Premodern relationships were either arranged marriages or rapes.

The bluepill is a meme forced by media corporations to promote docility and subservience in men under the pretense that this will lead to a better and more satisfying sex life. They want sex and relationships just as much as we do, but we conflict on our perceptions and ideas of achieving that goals.

The bluepill has more than successfully permeated into Western culture, but the strength of maintaining it is reliant on positive reinforcement. During the initial decades of the bluepill’s injection, when religion and decency were still relevant, there was plenty of positive reinforcement to go around for the newly introduced bluepills. There was indeed a time when you could be a bluepiller without being a chad and still have a good sex life.

However, that time has passed. As women began to realize the true extent of their liberation, and social media now finds itself on the mainstream, promiscuity began to explode. Women now have a much greater access to high-quality men than they did before, which lead to the infamous 80-20 rule being born. As time has gone by, the rule has gotten stronger.

That is the key here, as the 80-20 rule means that the positive reinforcement of the bluepill goes down for more men. As the bluepill goes down in positive reinforcement, it becomes weaker. As the bluepill becomes weaker, all the frustration and anger that men have buried deep within them from years of rejection and betrayal begin to surface.

“I did everything right, why am I not getting laid? Why did my wife/gf ditch me like that?” Is running through the minds of millions of men right now in their subconscious. The bluepill acts as a pressure lid against this frustration boiling to the surface.

“Don’t worry, she just wasn’t the one. You need to respect women more. Keep searching for love!” Is the type of BS the bluepill spouts. But what happens when they never find love? The bluepill’s words become hallow.

That’s where we come in. As the bluepill weakens, it becomes much easier to crack through the introduction of black pills. With the black pills becoming stronger than the blue pills overtime, men will revert back to their natural state of mind and be less simp-pathetic to women. And as they begin to realize the direness of their situation, the frustration and anger will be even more surfaced.

TL;DR: As women’s promiscuity increases, so too does our numbers and power.
High IQ and great read

Numales will still deny it

both amazon AND google approved my blackpill book for their services; i think progress can continue to be made as long as we approach it scientifically.

i enjoyed reading this thread

both amazon AND google approved my blackpill book for their services; i think progress can continue to be made as long as we approach it scientifically.

i enjoyed reading this thread

Further life fuel. Thanks Doc.

#womenaretrash is an example of people starting to wake up.

Based
Which one of you was it?