Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Programming thread.

ForevrAlone

ForevrAlone

I'm the joker baby.
-
I have decided to create this thread so me and other based programmercels can post their codes or ask for help with college/personal projects.

How can you ask for help?
>post your question here normally
>annex a link of your current project that you need help with
>I (or any other programmercel that's available and wants to help) will check it, correct it and post the explanation on how to do it correctly.

I can help with any projects on C and C++

stack overflow exists

@Transcended Trucel is a STEM I thought he might help

I'll ask my question later.

@Transcended Trucel is a STEM I thought he might help
@The Enforcer can help as well. Rn I’m learning 2D arrays and I need to master 2D arrays but it’s hard to know what to do with FRQs.

grammarcel that's a veil, able, and wants to help) will chuck it, corrupt it and post the explanation on how to jew it corruptly.

I have desided (removed sides) to create this thread sue me and other based grammarcels can post their coodes or ask for nudes with college/personal prosex.

Just use ChatGPT

Just use ChatGPT
ChatGPT produces shit code. It also will give you an answer that is incorrect confidently. It's basically a glorified search engine.

Just use ChatGPT
On some of the weirder and more rare questions, it fucks up quite a bit. Especially if you are using an obscure rare library.

@The Enforcer can help as well. Rn I’m learning 2D arrays and I need to master 2D arrays but it’s hard to know what to do with FRQs.
if i'm around i'll try sure

C is an incel language :feelsahh:
What’s a good project to do in C that isn’t too easy or hard as fuck, Im too low iq to come up with ideas

C is an incel language :feelsahh:
What’s a good project to do in C that isn’t too easy or hard as fuck, Im too low iq to come up with ideas
holy C tho. I wonder if a rasberrypie can use it

Just use ChatGPT
Since C/C++ is too low level for me I'll just I can copy paste the questions ITT and post the GPT answer after the incel answer

1st year computer science ,enjoying it so far programming is fun and good for coping late at nights i learnt java , c++ , html, css ,a bit of javascrpit .

1st year computer science ,enjoying it so far programming is fun and good for coping late at nights i learnt java , c++ , html, css ,a bit of javascrpit .
KYS