Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel programmercels what are your thoughts about python

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★
Ah Python, the most normied programming language that reddit loves. Aka Normie's first programming language. I'm disgusted with the lack of brackets and static typing. Also it's so fucking confusing and ugly af. I hate it so much it's so overrated and overloved. Ruby should've been a way better choice. It's beautiful, easy to read and it writes good. Unfortunately completely loses on what python has. I think GdScript, which is a clone to Python, did it much better than this weirdo of a programming language.

IMG 20241008 181712

look at this ugly dumbass shit, who in the hell would've understand wtf does this mean? Like imagine how would you want to start writing a program. Is it writing a specific public function for it to run my code inside or write a retarded if check at the end outside of the function to call that specific function. Like it doesn't make sense why the hell is an if statement outside of a function.

I also hate that true and false Needs the first letter to be capitalized like True and False unless it throws you an error. Holy shit why!? Just fucking whyyy??

Last edited:
Python:
pythons me

Godot's language
Ah! I see. As for Python, it's a good tool for Mathematicians, data scientists, and some hobby programming. As someone, who obsesses over static type checks, I don't mind it since setting it up on Python is not that difficult. I think Java, C#, C++, the LGBTQ lang Rust have much weirder syntaxes. STL C++ is a fucking freak show.

Lovely language nothing to hate about it

Ah! I see. As for Python, it's a good tool for Mathematicians, data scientists, and some hobby programming. As someone, who obsesses over static type checks, I don't mind it since setting it up on Python is not that difficult. I think Java, C#, C++, the LGBTQ lang Rust have much weirder syntaxes. STL C++ is a fucking freak show.
Rust too holy fuck wtf was that....

I'm disgusted with the lack of brackets and static typing. Also it's so fucking confusing and ugly af.
Holy fucking based.
Didn't even read the rest of your post.

I tried to learn this disgusting, normified, giga tera overhyped language once, even tho I was utterly disgusted and deeply disturbed by lack of brackets in it. I said ok lets just use spaces instead of brackets, let's embrace change, and do you know what fucking happened next?
I tried to run the code and it gave me an error because I was using both spaces and tabs in my code (part of it was copied from the internet).

Just fucking lol at this joke of a language. So I'm using spaces and tabs so fucking what? What difference does it even make? How can it be so fucking stupid and useless. Also what the fuck are you supposed to do? Every time you copy something from the internet replace the tabs with spaces (or wise verse)????

Go fuck yourself python and every herd mentality stupid fucking zero IQ idiot who uses it. I stopped learning it immediately after getting that insane error.

The only thing python has is libraries. You could make the same libraries for php and it would do the same things for you. Or any other fucking language there's nothing inherently special about it, other than the fact that it lacks fucking brackets that most popular and real programming languages have.

Python is like the Apple of programming languages.
When I see someone is using an Apple product I cap their IQ at 80 because you have to be that dumb to be so brainwashed.

FUCK PYTHON AND NORMIE SHEEP

I haven’t programmed in it in 2 yrs now I am just using Java & c#

Language used by JEETS and FAGGOTS

I am gonna need to use python for shit in the future

I once replaced a 2,000 line Python program with a dozen lines of bash.

I agree with OP, Python is a mess.

Python syntax is utter shit. Worst readability among any modern language. If you're used to JavaScript and async stuff in NodeJS, python's IO is ancient and the async libraries for Python are totally insane, complete crap.

i thought java was worst than python

i'm learning rust and motoko for web3 dev atm...

the same boring, tedious, time consuming crap...

it's just slow af.

Colt Python is ok

What do codercels think about Lua?