Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Profile picture effect

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
did anyone else notice how much profile pictures effect how we perceive the chat?
pfp pictures can have a horn effect, halo effects, low IQ effect

I noticed that when I put a profile pic I got way more replies for whatever reason. Not for my threads but for comments

welp time to get one i guess

No man. Definitely have not heard of this one before.

If our profile pics were our actual ugly faces, everyone would hate each other and no one would get along.

I wouldn't know because I don't look at profile pictures most times or just do a quick glimpse.
If our profile pics were our actual ugly faces, everyone would hate each other and no one would get along.
Even those not that ugly would still get in the mix due to those being angry on who mogs who.

Even those not that ugly would still get in the mix due to those being angry on who mogs who.

Yes, there would be a lot more cries of fakecel.
And there would be a lot more racist attacks.

did anyone else notice how much profile pictures effect how we perceive the chat?
pfp pictures can have a horn effect, halo effects, low IQ effect
This is true to some level. I personally don’t really care about the profile pic that much. I guess it could tell something about the person but idk.

I noticed that when I put a profile pic I got way more replies for whatever reason. Not for my threads but for comments
k on is strong avi halo

What do you perceive from my profile pic?

"Profile picture effect"

Its called avi halo jfl

Just have anime profile pic theory

Yea when i wrote rage comments i always get more replies

How about mine OP?

For comments or for chats?
Anyway pretty sure no pfp is a major stranger danger wager. irony

I noticed similar patterns from people with anime avis, and "meme" avis. I'll leave it up to you to figure out what those patterns are.

Ye that's y I had that DiCaprio Avi and the guy head spinning on cowpat when I was greycel