Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Professors breaks down the science of love

• Thread starter ThisLifeKillsMe
  • Start date
"I suggest that you marry your best friend"
:soy: :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Sorry won't read

it would be good advice if women weren't generally low IQ and shallow. I'd rather be with an uglier female who isn't a retard and a bitch than a 10/10 who is a gigacunt. Unfortunately because of a mixture of biology and society women's personalities are SHIT no matter what they look like.

No passionate love for incels.

Being ugly makes it impossible.

That's how it should be. But women friendzone everyone who's below their high standards
it would be good advice if women weren't generally low IQ and shallow. I'd rather be with an uglier female who isn't a retard and a bitch than a 10/10 who is a gigacunt. Unfortunately because of a mixture of biology and society women's personalities are SHIT no matter what they look like.
Exactly. 5 or 6 but nawalt over 10 but utilitaristic and hypergamous

Last edited:
That's how it should be. But women friendzone everyone who's below their high standards

give me the tl;dr version

A guy in my office basically did that. His grandmother told ihm to marry a woman that is just like his mom.
And he actually did :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
and she's a single mom with two kids! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I don't know who said it here but:

"I'm not the stepfather - I'm the father that stepped up"

A guy in my office basically did that. His grandmother told ihm to marry a woman that is just like his mom.
And he actually did :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
and she's a single mom with two kids! :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I don't know who said it here but:

"I'm not the stepfather - I'm the father that stepped up"
QONVIyz