Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel professor making us do shit the hard way to "learn"

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Bruh, I really just watched like 2hrs of shit and did all his work when I could have done it all in like 1/3rds of the time it just took me. There are already rules and formulas we can use, why are we reinventing the wheel....... jfl.

alot of low IQ professors do this. very annoying especially since alot of the time the math is never used in real jobs

job security

Just like in primary and middle school when I had to do divisions and square roots by hand :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: Then you arrive to high school and they allow you to use calculator for everything kek.

exactly, most of the times you're jsut gonna use a calculator anyway XD
yup lmao, the type of calculators we use can do all that shit too, like finding limits and derivatives. But we gotta work it all out by hand jfl, I know how to do it but it's so long and takes so much time.

Attachments

• 1625272883176.png
    1625272883176.png
    253.9 KB · Views: 5
what kind of problems is he making you do?

You people sicken me. :feelsUgh: Doing math by hand is just about the greatest thing there is. :feelsseriously: