Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Professional video gamer Maria 'Remilia' Creveling dies in "her" sleep

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Kinda a LULZY story tbh.

22747346-7833125-image-a-42_1577567790804.jpg

22747374-7833125-image-a-24_1577567458181.jpg

Remilia, who was from Las Vegas, was the only woman to compete in the LoL Championship Series (LCS), the top pro league for the world's most popular e-sport.

I was like WoW! maybe I was wrong about foids in gaming getting by on their looks rather than talent...not to mention it is a scheme to rip off impressionable youngcels of their parentally-given allowance-money via donations to their streams.

WELL I WAS INDEED WRONG!!!! (mind you a rarity if you read my threads)....

Maria 'Remilia' Creveling was the only woman - and only transgender woman - to compete in the LoL Championship Series (LCS), the top pro league for the world's most popular esport

So there you go...foids can excel at vidya...as long as they are guys who identify as foids y'know to take advantage/find a niche in the market.

Cliffs: LOL....is she a woman or a transgender woman? maybe there is a separate league for both?

“She” joined the 41% I bet.

Dibs on her 2080Tis
Oh wait LoL, nevermind.

Just fucking lol
360B9360 188F 4ABE B498 87F895ECDC94

Imagine dating a transgender :feelskek: id rather be incel then faggot

Yeah. I think some normies crave attention at any cost. And I can sympathize, it is hard to stomach living in a world where youtubers who put on makeup, do pranks make millions or instagrammers who make $100,000+ doing ass-poses....so what are normal unattractive, untalented, everyday people gonna do to have to get praise or acknowledgement or just attention??

Go tranny or wear a clown costume or something. It works whatever your thoughts about it...some people consider being stared at in disgust equivalent to being adored.

Remilia is NOT a woman. Remilia is a transgender as far as I know. This guy does not have a girlfriend.
I was like WoW! maybe I was wrong about foids in gaming getting by on their looks rather than talent...not to mention it is a scheme to rip off impressionable youngcels of their parentally-given allowance-money via donations to their streams.
The reason why there aren't any professional esports player in League of Legends that are women is because 2% (on EUW) of the playerbase is Diamond and higher, while there aren't many women playing in first place. There is a few females on EUW and NA who are challenger, but they never go into professional esports or only take part in smaller tournaments.

Last edited: