Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Procreation with Curry or Asian foid in the west is evil

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
She have a 51% percentage of breeding a male ethnic. And unless he is genetically lucky he will be incel forever. You're responsible of the suffering existence of a human being just because you enjoy rubbing your white dick in her ethnic pussy. And the pleasure you felt when cumming will never be experienced by your son that will be a genetically undesirable male rejected by modern standards. Is a cruel act.

Being a hapa = gg

Might as well do some back flips and you will achieve the same results

Procreation with ugly female for me would be sin, so I take blackest girl from deepest jungle, if she cute, over any white cunt who too ugly for my taste

She have a 51% percentage of breeding a male ethnic. And unless he is genetically lucky he will be incel forever. You're responsible of the suffering existence of a human being just because you enjoy rubbing your white dick in her ethnic pussy. And the pleasure you felt when cumming will never be experienced by your son that will be a genetically undesirable male rejected by modern standards. Is a cruel act.

Is this also true if you're a multimillionaire ethnicel who procreates with a white Stacy trophy wife?
The consequences of being ugly are brutal
Yeah

Is this also true if you're a multimillionaire ethnicel who procreates with a white Stacy trophy wife?

Yeah
The kid would be moneymaxxed so no problem in that case

The kid would be moneymaxxed so no problem in that case

Fair enough.

I also think it's evil for an abjectly poor couple to procreate, regardless of their race. Some people shouldn't become parents.

I also think it's evil for an abjectly poor couple to procreate, regardless of their race. Some people shouldn't become parents.
Einstein IQ.

Fair enough.

True

Fair enough.

for good looking to exist, ugly must exist

percentages and such...

Fair enough.

We won’t. :feelsrope:

The amount of self hate of the ethnic whores surpasses everything

I will never have a child with an ethnic whore if I ever get the chance. Pump and dump only

Why are you telling this to .co :feelskek:

procreation with an asian foid regardless east/west is a death sentence, never ever do that to your future children.

Gl ethnic and gl white breeding will make gl "exotic" kids this is cope. Ugly hapas and the like are the result of white women rejecting average white dudes who seamax. It is the white woman, not the white man or the ethnic women, that screws everything up.

East Asians are CLEARLY connected to white people and if you think otherwise you've been brainwashed. WMAF should barely even count as race mixing

Nah I encourage it, anything that creates more incels makes society worse will result in more people knowing my pain.

If you still get upset about shit like noodlewhores noodlewhoring, then you still have a glimmer of hope for the future of humanity.

I do not give a shit about anyone or anything beyond my own death and in fact I want others to suffer too.

Totally agree, I see hundreds of guys with noodle or curry wives and their little kids and I just say to them, I'll be seeing you in a few years (assuming the forum is still there).

It really is cruelty to make hapa males, it's totally over, and get ricecels will cope with 1 in a gazillion , white passing muh Henry Golding

Hapas mog sandniggers and currycels though
At least sandniggers can jihadmaxx and currycels can arrangemarriagemaxx maybe. Hapas have no culture to fall back on.

Anything you do as a hapa is seen as bad. Idk what to even do anymore.
White passing Hapas seem to not get shit on that much tbh, though that can be pretty rare and only happens when whites and light skinned asians have kids.

East Asians are CLEARLY connected to white people and if you think otherwise you've been brainwashed. WMAF should barely even count as race mixing
View attachment 208029
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: just fucking lol at this greycel post

skin color doesnt constitude race as much as bones

even curries are closer to whites than east asians are in terms of phenotype

Last edited:
White passing Hapas seem to not get shit on that much tbh, though that can be pretty rare and only happens when whites and light skinned asians have kids.
Its all about looks not being "white passing". I am white af even whiter than some white people yet I have very Asian like features. I doubt many hapas look facially white anyawy.
skin color doesnt constitude race as much as bones

At least sandniggers can jihadmaxx and currycels can arrangemarriagemaxx maybe. Hapas have no culture to fall back on.
tbh, Hapas seem to be the worst off mixed race wise. Half white/Half black seems to just ID as a lightskinned black, half white/half mexican/SA seems fine since a lot of South Americans are already mixed, half Arab/Half white can be pretty white passing depending on the genes, etc. Half White/Half Asian seems to get the worst of both worlds: short height, Asian features, slimmer body, etc. At least half black/half white tends to just be a light skinned Black person with more white features.
Its all about looks not being "white passing". I am white af even whiter than some white people yet I have very Asian like features. I doubt many hapas look facially white anyawy.
I'd argue that if you have Asian features (especially super noticeable ones) you aren't truely white passing then. I mean whitepassing as having white skin and white facial features.

tbh, Hapas seem to be the worst off mixed race wise. Half white/Half black seems to just ID as a lightskinned black, half white/half mexican/SA seems fine since a lot of South Americans are already mixed, half Arab/Half white can be pretty white passing depending on the genes, etc. Half White/Half Asian seems to get the worst of both worlds: short height, Asian features, slimmer body, etc. At least half black/half white tends to just be a light skinned Black person with more white features.
Tbh, being a hapa is an abomination lol. But at least I can cope with being the race of the elliots :feelsokman: :feelsokman: :feelsokman:

tbh, Hapas seem to be the worst off mixed race wise.
i think half asian / indian hellspawn have it the worst either that or half asian / black

hapas do alright in their native countries at least (asian side)

i think half asian / indian hellspawn have it the worst either that or half asian / black

hapas do alright in their native countries at least (asian side)
fuck Half Asian/ Half Indian must be suicide fuel. I dont come across enough half Asian/half Black (Other than Tiger Woods) to really know what its like for them.

View attachment 208029
You're legit fucking braindead or a biased hapa. East Asians and their hapa offspring look nothing like Caucasians

there are sooo many young foids with kids that got pumped and dumped. it makes mE angRy because they are all low iq hoodrats