Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Procrastination will be my downfall

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
I always put everything off. I even put off making posts I come up with for incels.is. I think I will always be this way. Its super hard to motivate yourself when no matter what you do you will always be an ugly manlet. I don't know how anyone who is incel can push themselves to do anything. I wish I was like that. Instead all I can do is LDAR. For example: I have a paper that is due tomorrow but I'm already planning on doing it all tomorrow and just skipping class for a "Family issue" even though you are required to go to a certain amount of classes. Inb4 "you are a retard just fucking study rn reeee". I wish I could but I have no energy and no care. I sit down to do it and I just look at the screen, unable to think. I'm so done. I feel like everything is just busy work before I die. I have nothing to look forward to. No family of my own. No friends. My parents are old and will not always be around. I have nothing. Sorry if this is rambly and boring I just can't stand always procrastinating everything. I feel like my life is just one big procrastination. Legit, living is just procrastinating death. I wish I wasn't such a coward and I could just end it now. Thank god my life expectancy is so short tbh. At least I will realistically die in my late 40s/early 50s.

I don't know how anyone who is incel can push themselves to do anything.
The only thing that motivates me to do anything is preserving my comfort and retaining the status quo. If I just stopped doing anything I’d be on the street within in a few weeks

The only thing that motivates me to do anything is preserving my comfort and retaining the status quo. If I just stopped doing anything I’d be on the street within in a few weeks
same. I'm so jealous of NEETs

I'm a lazycel tbh but I always muster the drive to do things at the last minute.

Like if I was you right now I'd definitely be doing it NOW despite putting it off to the last night.

Honestly though I think I'm golden with my Japan class.

Nothing motivates me more than Japanese women.

I'm a lazycel tbh but I always muster the drive to do things at the last minute.

Like if I was you right now I'd definitely be doing it NOW despite putting it off to the last night.

Honestly though I think I'm golden with my Japan class.

Nothing motivates me more than Japanese women.
I used to be that way. Now I can only motivate myself to do things after its already due.

I procrastinate procrastinating.

If you do LL and then wear lifts you'll be average height
It still looks disproportionate tbh tbh. If I was a little taller I might take the risk but it doesn't seem worth it to take the risk just to be average height with lifts on.

It's not your fault. That's just what having a depressing life does to you.

It still looks disproportionate tbh tbh. If I was a little taller I might take the risk but it doesn't seem worth it to take the risk just to be average height with lifts on.
To get rewards in life, you must @takERisks :feelskek:

At this point, I'm convinced we're the same person, and I'm your alt account