Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Problems with idea about materialising thoughts

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Even if it's real thing, it stil can be very hardly working. Problem one - you may wish for good things to happen, but armies of enemys wish for opposite. And problem two - is easier to wish for things who are not so against norms of this world, and wish them by being more of normal yourself, but not for non chad man werdofag of culture wishing to find cute adorable cultured waifu, instead of old ugly roastie cunt. And all that is working negative, maybe just on purely psychological level, maybe on metaphysical too, but anyway, it is going against huge stream of darkness of this world, it is hard and dewastating. And for more help - lame upbringing from parents who lack of any rebeliosity against system, and from "Friends", who wanted me to give up on my goals, and instead wish for nasty things by ryles of this shithole world, and all this while me being not of high-T fighter type, just cultured soyfag, who does not want to cuckmaxx

Meguminwasted Megurko

You just have to wish for things harder bro

by refusing to cuckmaxx you are revolting against the evil of this world. just try to cope with permanent celibacy in any way possible.

You just have to wish for things harder bro
And wish for normal things, like finding normal roastie wifeoid to settle with, not very special unique cute adorable loli waifu of culture

I hear you, boyo
It's not easy to go against the tide

And wish for normal things, like finding normal roastie wifeoid to settle with, not very special unique cute adorable loli waifu of culture
Dont wish for normal things. Wish for what you want, a loli waifu of culture.

Understandable