Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Problematic] Yikeroonies. Smh a website of sweaty summer children.

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Um, so let me get this straight. A website, full of manchildren, exists? People venting without my approval? And we're doing FUCK ALL. Yikes. Let's unpack this. Yeah, this. so much this.

I dont get it, are you having an autism outbreak?

Holy pickle on a popcicle, batman!

No man im not into these cucked shit.
Screenshot 20190828 194512 Telegram
noman

Um, so let me get this straight. A website, full of manchildren, exists? People venting without my approval? And we're doing FUCK ALL. Yikes. Let's unpack this. Yeah, this. so much this.

Like hmm this cockswits haven't even tried to talk to girls!!! Like holy shit batman nipples like fuck me

Zoomer cucks are bizarre tbh.

If i were some “summer child” i would be more beautiful and better looking

He needs to appeal :(

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelswhat: :feelswhere: :feelsohgod: :feels:

Oof, this is a big yikes from me.