Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Problem

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
[UWSL]On a ladder, a sphere is thrown with horizontal velocity, of magnitude V0, from the end of the first rung of height h with respect to the second rung. The sphere reaches a point x on the perfectly smooth surface of the second step, which has length D, and immediately begins to slide without rolling, also with constant horizontal velocity V0, until it reaches the end of the second step. It then travels a height 2h vertically and hits the ground at a distance L from the base of the second step, as shown in the drawing below. We can say that the time interval that the sphere takes, sliding without rolling, on the smooth surface of the second step is?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Data: Neglect the air resistance force and consider the magnitude of the acceleration of gravity equal to 10m/s².[/UWSL]

poopoo peepee the only forces that matter to me is the horizontal velocity and friction of my dick into some pussy and it's not happening. Fuck gradeslaving and learning STEAMtardation just to make your douchebag boss richer while he fucks your oneitis

poopoo peepee the only forces that matter to me is the horizontal velocity and friction of my dick into some pussy and it's not happening. Fuck gradeslaving and learning STEAMtardation just to make your douchebag boss richer while he fucks your oneitis
Bhai, that's done in grade 8 in India, so you for sure know the answer

physics is boring and there's no shekels in it

physics is boring and there's no shekels in it
More boring than mathematics, but it's still needed to get into an IIT or any good college

More boring than mathematics, but it's still needed to get into an IIT or any good college
I feel bad for you curries. In my tiny country it's very easy to get into uni since there's a very small population of young people. The competition must be brutal in 1 billion people country :feelsbadman:

I feel bad for you curries. In my tiny country it's very easy to get into uni since there's a very small population of young people. The competition must be brutal in 1 billion people country :feelsbadman:
I'm not indian, but I do feel bad for them too

D/V0 - underoot(h/5)

Im pretty sure this a jee mains questions:feelssus:

If i studied i would have known how to solve it