Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Problem

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
[UWSL]Let B be the set of all values of x ϵ R for which the sum of the progression terms[/UWSL]

[UWSL]− 4/3x, 16/9x²,− 64/27x³, 256/81x4,...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]takes on a finite value. We define the function f:B→R, for each x ϵ B, such that[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]f(x)=− 4/3x + 16/9x² − 64/27x³ + 256/81x4−...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The sum of the roots of the equation f(x)=−x, x ϵ B, is?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Let B be the set of all values of x ϵ R for which the sum of the progression terms[/UWSL]

[UWSL]− 4/3x, 16/9x²,− 64/27x³, 256/81x4,...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]takes on a finite value. We define the function f:B→R, for each x ϵ B, such that[/UWSL]
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]f(x)=− 4/3x + 16/9x² − 64/27x³ + 256/81x4−...[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The sum of the roots of the equation f(x)=−x, x ϵ B, is?[/UWSL]
Download photomath. This stuff too easy. It'll give you steps and everything

Ban this dude already:
1 I despise math I have never understood that shit and I don't know how people are into that clusterfuck of mess
2 He has a talent he needs to exploit, he can later benefit from such talent and moneymaxxx with a career that is heavily dependent on math

Fucker is IQ mogging me

Ban this dude already:
1 I despise math I have never understood that shit and I don't know how people are into that clusterfuck of mess
2 He has a talent he needs to exploit, he can later benefit from such talent and moneymaxxx with a career that is heavily dependent on math

Fucker is IQ mogging me
I cannot tell if you're joking

I cannot tell if you're joking
Not joking I hate math,
Did you really think being incel=having extremely high IQ and being in love with math?
Fuck off jew media brainwashed npc nigger.

Ban this dude already:

Fucker is IQ mogging me
I'm not a JEE cracker, chill, I'm just not being able to solve those problem from recent exams, thus there is no avaliable, in the sense of being free, solution for them

Not joking I hate math,
Did you really think being incel=having extremely high IQ and being in love with math?
Fuck off jew media brainwashed npc nigger.
You can have high IQ, love math and still be an incel.

The only IQmogger is the guy who said the problem is easy
Photomath is an online calculator which tells you the answer to any problem. Without it, I could not solve it, but with it, it's easy, so thats why I said that.

Photomath is an online calculator which tells you the answer to any problem. Without it, I could not solve it, but with it, it's easy, so thats why I said that.
You can't solve it entirely with a calculator, it's not solely a equation

You can't solve it entirely with a calculator, it's not solely a equation
Photomath finds, zeros, intercepts, asymptotes, deritives, and a whole bunch of crap. It graphs, and if you change the setting, can find anything