Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Problem

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Consider the curve of equation 9x² + 4y² + 36x + 24y + 36 = 0. The point P = (0,0) is a vertex of a rectangle circumscribed to the curve. Therefore the equation of the circumference circumscribed to the rectangle is?

Solve it, then there will be no need for this thread to be alive anymore
I did my exam 7 years ago I don’t need to „solve“ unimportant bullshit like this anymore

I did my exam 7 years ago I don’t need to „solve“ unimportant bullshit like this anymore
I'm the in the same position as you 7 years ago, have some empathy!

I'm the in the same position as you 7 years ago, have some empathy!
No, I was not spamming an Incel forum with my statistic tasks, also did you ever get an appropriate answer here? You are just posting your math bullshit in order to brag. If you were really interested to solve this you would post it on a math/statistic forum right? Right!

You are just trying to brag, that’s it.

No, I was not spamming an Incel forum with my statistic tasks, also did you ever get an appropriate answer here? You are just posting your math bullshit in order to brag. If you were really interested to solve this you would post it on a math/statistic forum right? Right!

You are just trying to brag, that’s it.
Yes, I got 5 times.

If I was trying to brag, I would post solutions.

I post those problems in math forums, thing is that they take too long to answer, since they are dead

Yes, I got 5 times.

If I was trying to brag, I would post solutions.

I post those problems in math forums, thing is that they take too long to answer
Yeah posting solutions to your own questions makes a whole lot of sense :bigbrain:

Yeah posting solutions to your own questions makes a whole lot of sense :bigbrain:
In order to brag? It does, much more than posting just a question

In order to brag? It does, much more than posting just a question
That’s right people would see immediately what your purpose is (bragging), that’s why you only post your questions

That’s right people would see immediately what your purpose is (bragging), that’s why you only post your questions
Why is asking for help bragging?

Why is asking for help bragging?
Bc you want to make everybody see that you are studying to make people think you are smart.

Post your shit on an appropriate forum if you are really interested in answers

Bc you want to make everybody see that you are studying to make people think you are smart.

Post your shit on an appropriate forum if you are really interested in answers
I post those problems in math forums, thing is that they take too long to answer, since they are dead
and I already got answers here, so why would I stop posting here?

That's wrong, I used to PM users who used to answer problems way back then, but those users stopped answering me, so I started posting them in the lounge

and I already got answers here, so why would I stop posting here?

That's wrong, I used to PM users who answer me problems way back then, but those users stopped answering me, so I started posting them in the lounge
You will get more answers