Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Problem with simulation hypothesis.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Here are some issues i found.

Assume we are in a simulation here are the issues.

Issue 1 it takes more computational power twice the amount needed for a observable universe especially for a nigh infinite universe that's issue 1 1 way you may counter this is by saying certain areas are deactivated when no observation occurs as human eyes cannot perceive a light distance they cannot conceive of the whole observable universe that a fair criticism however we motion occurs even when not observed so this theory is out everthing in the universes motion constantly that requires even more power.

Issue number 2 chunks well call this unobserved areas for reference cannot be merely deactivated as the entire universe is expanding constantly faster than the speed of light plus the outside of the entire observable universe you need to constantly be powering this machine so at-least this theory is out everything needs to be running constantly or the observable universe again wouldn't be expanding constantly.

Main issue number 3 is it's deterministic assuming it's a game simulation or a film simulation unless it's a open simulation of some sorts which is possible but that being said the classical conceptions of simulation theory is out it has to have some form of free will as heisenburgs uncertainty principle even point out electrons can be random in space time this universe is not a deterministic universe at all in fact.

These are the main issues i have with it i move more towards either a open simulation or we are abstractions in gods mind 1 of those 2

I can't say I understand that
But simulation theory is soy

My argument against simulation is occams razor.
If we live in simulation, then our creators live in simulation, then their creators live in simulation ...

No reason to assume we have an infinite loop. If we are created, then it is by something that wasn't created