Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Problem (ITA 2021)

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
A dodecahedron has twelve faces, that are regular pentagons. Choosing 2 dinstinct vertices, what's the probability that they belong to the same edge?

When I became mute, I also lost my ability to perform mathematical calculations. This is because math skills rely on Verbal Working Memory, which is why I was able to grasp math somewhat well years ago.

The relative importance of visual-spatial and verbal working memory for mathematics performance and learning seems to vary with age, the novelty of the material, and the specific math domain that is investigated. In this study, the relations between verbal and visual-spatial working memory and performance in four math domains (i.e., addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division) at different ages during primary school are investigated. Children (N = 4337) from grades 2 through 6 participated. Visual-spatial and verbal working memory were assessed using online computerized tasks. Math performance was assessed at the start, middle, and end of the school year using a speeded arithmetic test. Multilevel Multigroup Latent Growth Modeling was used to model individual differences in level and growth in math performance, and examine the predictive value of working memory per grade, while controlling for effects of classroom membership. The results showed that as grade level progressed, the predictive value of visual-spatial working memory for individual differences in level of mathematics performance waned, while the predictive value of verbal working memory increased.

Problem: dont have @trying to ascend 's sister's pics

A dodecahedron has twelve faces, that are regular pentagons.
The sum of the edges of each pentagon is 60 (5 edges * 12 pentagons). At the vertex, 3 edges meet, so there is 20 vertices (60/3). 20 choose 2 is 190. The number of edges of the dodecahedron is 30, because each pentagon shares an edge (60/2). So there are 30 edges out of 190 possible outcomes So the probability is 3/19

Ok now post your sister

Last edited:
The sum of the edges of each pentagon is 60 (5 edges * 12 pentagons). At the vertex, 3 edges meet, so there is 20 vertices (60/3). 20 choose 2 is 190. The number of edges of the dodecahedron is 30, because each pentagon shares an edge (60/2). Which is 30 less than the sum of the edges of each pentagon. There is also 60 connections that aren't edges (5 connections * 12 pentagons). So 100/190 (190-30-60) connections remain. So the probability is 10/19

Ok now post your sister
Wrong