Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Problem (Brazilian air force academy)

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Given that MN = 2 and that the curve represents the function -2logx in the base 1/3, what's the value of AB + BC + CD + DA?

i dont know, this is why im a NEET.

Too tired now to do this but use these forumlas and simply put the numbers from the diagramm and ypu will calculate the area , the gray part

Screenshot 2022 05 01 024259

The sum of the lengths of AB, CD, DA and BC
okay CDA is easy because it is a 90° triangle.
ABC use this formular :

Screenshot 2022 05 01 102944

I wont calculate an answer because this kind of sftuff I last did in highschool. Forgot how to do it properly and too hangover to look it up.

Am I at least correct with the formulars?

I can solve this problem but this graph is bullshit. For -ve coeffecients of log x graph would be upside down

I can solve this problem but this graph is bullshit. For -ve coeffecients of log x graph would be upside down
The coeffecient is positive though

2a-3
2a = 3
a = 3/2 = 1,5

ABa/2 is also a 90° triangle

okay CDA is easy because it is a 90° triangle.
ABC use this formular :

View attachment 606060

I wont calculate an answer because this kind of sftuff I last did in highschool. Forgot how to do it properly and too hangover to look it up.

Am I at least correct with the formulars?
I don't know much about integrals, but since they are used to calculate the area, I don't think they would help in this problem

I don't know much about integrals, but since they are used to calculate the area, I don't think they would help in this problem
this integral is for length of arcs not area of surface.

But we will see when you post the answer. Also postthe steps of reaching the answer

2*underoot2 +2*underoot10 + 12

You’ll use these questions when you’re flying the jets

Fucking trash

You’ll use these questions when you’re flying the jets

Fucking trash
I'm not going to that institution and you need to have a vast knowledge in physics and math to succeed there

I'm not going to that institution and you need to have a vast knowledge in physics and math to suceed there
Yeah I know, its for the best genetically superior people ,fuck them ,and I passed from these faggot courses in stem with the lowest marks ,still passed and I hate it so much