Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Probably The Most BASED Dream I Have Ever Had

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I was a select warrior, the only one of its kind, selected by God to kill the devil, and I was in Hell.

I had the ability to go underneath the fabric of reality so nobody could see me, the best way to describe it is everything, the ground, air, objects, etc, have like a blanket of reality that covers them all and I can pull up that fabric and go under it and nobody can see me.

I could also cut strings of fate with a sword I had that some female demons could use to manipulate fate and detect things, these demons of fate couldn't see the strings but they could feel them and touch them.

I MADE it to where the devil was and I was underneath the fabric of reality and I cut a string of fate to trick a female demon that was using it to try and prevent the upcoming outcome of what was about to happen, she didn't notice I cut the string but realized it felt lighter.

Then I go to where the devil is, exit the fabric of reality and slice him to pieces.

He's fucking dead and then hell starts to collapse, and I'm like speeding out of hell through an exit in the cieling of hell, (Hell is below the Earth) almost fucking dying escaping it as weird creatures start filling it up trying to kill me in the chaos.

Shit was so fucking based holy fuck, shit was so cash.

@LastGerman @Blacktarpill @BummerDrummer thoughts on this?

mogs me, most of my dreams don't make any sense.

Lucid dream amx is legit.

Why dont you lose some weight first? No offense bro but its not over for you, you havn't even done basic looksmaxx and yet you went to incel.co
Please man for yourself, get yourself together before you come here, i wish i could trade place with you.

Why dont you lose some weight first? No offense bro but its not over for you, you havn't even done basic looksmaxx and yet you went to incel.co
Please man for yourself, get yourself together before you come here, i wish i could trade place with you.
T. Joined September 13th 2019

I get you just don't know but I have lost weight, I used to be 330LB and lost over 100lb since, that Jubilee video was also filmed several months ago if that's your only frame of reference of how I look. Maybe check my YouTube channel for something more updated, but even then its been a few months since I last uploaded so that's not completely accurate aswell.

I have a dream that mogs yours OP. I had a dream where me and a friend were going around shooting random foids with unnatural hair colors in GTA. It was pretty based.

Had another dream when I was 14 where I was in an SUV full of guys decked out in camo and tac gear and we were coming up on some kinda military or police checkpoint. I remember we started shooting and yelling and then I woke up. It was the most intense dream I ever had.

T. Joined September 13th 2019

I get you just don't know but I have lost weight, I used to be 330LB and lost over 100lb since, that Jubilee video was also filmed several months ago if that's your only frame of reference of how I look. Maybe check my YouTube channel for something more updated, but even then its been a few months since I last uploaded so that's not completely accurate aswell.
Lol man please don't discredit me because of my join date. I was incel all my life how the hell does it matter when i found this website?..

Thats kind of a logical fallacy btw"i was superoverweight and now im not superoverweight but still overweight!"
You gotta get down slim, and muscular. You can't expect to be overweight as a man and not be incel. I might sound aggressive to you but its not because i want you harm. I just think you have good hope. You facemog like 90% of this forum. But as a good looksmaxxer i can tell you this, you have not looksmaxxed even 5%, from the video i saw you atleast.

Coping hard there buddy boyo its over for you tbh ded fking srs

I was a select warrior, the only one of its kind, selected by God to kill the devil, and I was in Hell.

I had the ability to go underneath the fabric of reality so nobody could see me, the best way to describe it is everything, the ground, air, objects, etc, have like a blanket of reality that covers them all and I can pull up that fabric and go under it and nobody can see me.

I could also cut strings of fate with a sword I had that some female demons could use to manipulate fate and detect things, these demons of fate couldn't see the strings but they could feel them and touch them.

I MADE it to where the devil was and I was underneath the fabric of reality and I cut a string of fate to trick a female demon that was using it to try and prevent the upcoming outcome of what was about to happen, she didn't notice I cut the string but realized it felt lighter.

Then I go to where the devil is, exit the fabric of reality and slice him to pieces.

He's fucking dead and then hell starts to collapse, and I'm like speeding out of hell through an exit in the cieling of hell, (Hell is below the Earth) almost fucking dying escaping it as weird creatures start filling it up trying to kill me in the chaos.

Shit was so fucking based holy fuck, shit was so cash.

Thank u for @ ting me cuz I'm high IQ and ur friend

It looks to me like it could mean something that you want, which is to cut out fate and kill the "devil" which is whatever you think the embodiment of evil is

Or it could mean this is how you see yourself and not what you want, as the based slayer of evil and cutter of fate. Idk. Or it could mean bullshit

Coping hard there buddy boyo its over for you tbh ded fking srs
Photobender 7

You destroyed the multiple layouts of reality in order to escape. We have to do it here now.

By the way, I also have weird dreams where I just lift things. A couple of days ago I lifted a car. The driver licence pill also gives such dreams.

Had another dream when I was 14 where I was in an SUV

Moggs me because SUV.

i once had a dream in which i was hiking through the mountains and there were these
dogs flying throung the sky on little clouds , slowly coming closer .
The dream ended with them reaching me and i woke up screaming .
The Dogpill literally haunts me even in my dreams .

That's a very cool dream ngl