Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Probably got a foid fired

AmeriCel64

AmeriCel64

Officer
★★★★
At a store buying some almonds and shit and this cashier, about 18 year old trigglypuff tumblr hipster foid was cashing people out with a puss on her face and working slow as fuck despite having four carts in line. Went up to the manager and told her that I would pay that girl $5 to get a new personality and pointed to her counter and walked away. If you are at work, you are to act professional. She is probably going to go home and type on tumblr about the patriarchy and "toxic masculinity".

Last edited:
me happy, me say keep up good work

Inb4 banned from store for harassment. Ugly man can never win.

I doubt you got her fired lol.

Go back to CringeAnarchy

I have worked as a cashier its not hard to put on a fake nice personality and look presentable no excuse for this THOT FOID she deserves whatever she gets

Inb4 banned from store for harassment. Ugly man can never win.
LifeRageFuel
I have worked as a cashier its not hard to put on a fake nice personality and look presentable no excuse for this THOT FOID she deserves whatever she gets
Same. It pissed me off at the fact that she though she was special enough to not have to act professional because she is 18 or whatever.

Thot patrol we out here.

durr I complained to management about a painfully obvious slow worker, that means she must be fired by now!!!!!
:feelstastyman: