Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Probably going to army prison

SardonicArchmage

SardonicArchmage

The only one who will understand
★★★
I fucking hate this country, I hate this shit I fucking wish it burns in flames along with the kikenited states of america and the rest of the west.
Been fighting with my superiors for the last 2 years, just 9 more months till I am free from the army and now because I found a way to legally get away from the army for the last 2 months to LDAR in peace my commander is probably going to pit me to trail for every thing wrong that I did and thw shit I broke back to pay me back
FUCKING CUNT I HOPE HE GET'S CANCER AND DIES LIKE A COCKROACH

You don't know what's it like being an incel in the army with a bunch of normalfags.
I CAN'T EVEN LDAR IN PEACE FOR BLOODY FUCKS SAKE
NOW GOING TO ROT ALONE IN A CELL FOR 2 WEEKS

y u goin in army prison

and y would u join the army if ur ugly I could imagine it's like hell

y u goin in army prison

and y would u join the army if ur ugly I could imagine it's like hell
Mandatory service mate, would never join voluntarly
I did a lot of problems back in the day, fell from combay units after I broke my captains nose in a fight and ehen you are in the regular units its like a job
I have this thing where (after a lot of problems) I come to the army once 2 weeks like 1 week there and 1 home.
Ended up fucking the system with a certain shtick and I've been home for the last 2 months. Two days from now I'm coming back and my told me on the phone he is going to put me on trial for some shit I've done before this "vacation"
Probably going to get 10-20 days in prison

What country? SK?

Fucking KIKE REEEEEEEEEE

Jk, Sorry to hear of your situation. I hope it works out for the better.

Fucking KIKE REEEEEEEEEE

Jk, Sorry to hear of your situation. I hope it works out for the better.
Nah man fuck the fucking kikesssssss
Israel is a miniature version of the cucknited states of jewmerica

Nah man that's the shitty part, you will get a vacation and then come back after you heal.
You can get discharged in like a week if you are a nutcase which I almost ended up doing after faking a roping attempt and beating the shit out of my captain while we were out on the field. Ended up getting moved to logistics instead with half my time spent at home due to me not having a definitive duty.
Tbh I thought about discharging but the bucks and benefits you get if you do pull through are pretty decent if you wanna move fast in life so I just try to pull through
If my current commander wasn't a piece of shit I might have pulled through a lot more easier.
Can you be discharged for breaking something, like a leg, while on duty?

Nah man that's the shitty part, you will get a vacation and then come back after you heal.
You can get discharged in like a week if you are a nutcase which I almost ended up doing after faking a roping attempt and beating the shit out of my captain while we were out on the field. Ended up getting moved to logistics instead with half my time spent at home due to me not having a definitive duty.
Tbh I thought about discharging but the bucks and benefits you get if you do pull through are pretty decent if you wanna move fast in life so I just try to pull through
If my current commander wasn't a piece of shit I might have pulled through a lot more easier.
Damn. Good luck in avoiding jail. It would have been nice to weasel out some ez shekels for life but even in Israel, Jews get Jewed themselves. Feels bad man.

damn your captain must be a pussy, huh? or you are a real badass to beat him like that. I hope you can escape somehow but I wouldn't be on you.

Geeze. How hard is it to just steal an rpg or two and blow up a Palestinian hospital? - in mimecraft. There's your (((fast track))) you goddamned motherfucking hERo!

Couldn't you escape it (being drafted) like for "health reason" or something in the first place?

I fucking hate this country, I hate this shit I fucking wish it burns in flames along with the kikenited states of america and the rest of the west.
Been fighting with my superiors for the last 2 years, just 9 more months till I am free from the army and now because I found a way to legally get away from the army for the last 2 months to LDAR in peace my commander is probably going to pit me to trail for every thing wrong that I did and thw shit I broke back to pay me back
FUCKING CUNT I HOPE HE GET'S CANCER AND DIES LIKE A COCKROACH

You don't know what's it like being an incel in the army with a bunch of normalfags.
I CAN'T EVEN LDAR IN PEACE FOR BLOODY FUCKS SAKE
NOW GOING TO ROT ALONE IN A CELL FOR 2 WEEKS
I'm so glad I got kicked out of the military, don't be surprised they screw you on your military benefits out the door, insubordination and all that jazz. Look on the bright side of things, it's better being on the outside rather than the inside when WWIII or Civil War 2.0 begins. Cheer up bucko!
Nah man I wish
Israel.
Mandatory service for man here is 2.8 fucking years
IDF? Nevermind. *laughs* Keep forgetting this is an international forum.

Lots of Israelis here, go figure. Don't Orthodox Jews literally have harems of Jewish women they groom from an early age? What's going on?

Last edited:
did they ever send you overseas? You shoulda just went AWOL
Edit: nm Israel poopoo army

Nah man I wish
Israel.
Mandatory service for man here is 2.8 fucking years
Can’t you give them some shekels, they go “wa la la la” and you don’t have to do training anymore? Sad shit when kikes steal land and then have kike goys go and defend it, while sitting there asses in an office.