Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Probably a larp but if not holy shit read this

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Only a woman could be so uncreative and mentally ill to name their child a day of the fucking week

20200525 023017

She's probably into astrology

Chad fucked her on tuesday.

JFL at all comments blaming him because it's her turn in giving names.

He's definitely at fault for being a retard cuck, but *not* for refusing that stupid fucking name.

guy gets cucked, raises his whore wife's kid who would have otherwise been aborted, and bastard gets named after a street fighter meme. foids are truly stupid.

"he's not even your kid"

He's going to hear this a lot in the next twenty years or so.

Charlotte is a beautiful name and wtfuck tuesday????? Why did she even keep the kid oh god

I think Tuesday is a cool name tbh

In 18-20 years time that kid’s main reason for becoming a member here will of been being named that stupid shit by that dumb bitch.

“So hey guise I guess im like an inkwell too or sumthing? i think it all started as a result of the nonstop bullying I received as a child all throughout my school days because of this stupid name my mother gave me.”

Charlotte is a nice name for a girl tbh the OP has nice taste

JFL though this entire relationship seems dysfunctional to say the least. the fact that she wants to name her kid (not even his) after a day of the week is just the tip of the iceberg here

Let me get this straight. This faggot cares more about the baby's name than the fact that his wife is a whore who gave birth to another man's bastard kid. JFL. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I'm assuming the "book" she had read was a horoscope.
More than likely. JFL at basing your entire life on the "planetary alignments :soy:" and believing the reason your life is shit is because of the date you were born. They un-ironically believe this.

Imagine taking care of another man's kid :soy:

And yeah dude you are the asshole and also you are a cuck for agreeing to raise someone else's kid. She's gonna throw that on your face for the rest of your life.

Let me get this straight. This faggot cares more about the baby's name than the fact that his wife is a whore who gave birth to another man's bastard kid. JFL. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
yeah this relationship is fucked. your wife deciding to "take a break" and hook up with other guys is bad enough, but her getting pregnant with another man, and deciding she wants to raise it? JFL. she doesn't even try to keep up the facade that he's "a real father who stepped up", she straight up tells him "it's not your kid" to his face. that's how much respect women actually have for their beta orbiters

and then the cuck makes a fucking r/AITA thread about it as if that's going to fix this shit show of a marriage:feelskek:
Redditsoy
Capture

Last edited:

Imagine how much shit the kid would get in school. Straight up sadistic mother tbh.
Imagine taking care of another man's kid :soy:
Also this.

This guy is the ultimate cuckold. Raising the spawn of Chad. Women love it when they can subject their beta bfs to this.

The world desperately needs to be cleansed in fire.

Hopefully some AI researcher will inadvertently unleash a super AI that will become Skynet and end this.

Last edited:
"women's rights"

“He’s not even your kid”
Get a paternity test ASAP.