Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious prob going to kenya

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
probably going to kenya for a semester at the university my father works at in like a month. can't be worse than this. maybe. will cope overtime with media and vidya and shit and hang out with 60 iq kenyan people and smoke their ebola weed

HAHAHAHAHAHA DONT GO TO AFRICA BOYO I would kms if I was in your position.
Its not always too bad. I went to Tanzania when I was a kid for a little more than 2 weeks and its not as bad as people say. I haven't been to Kenya though so I don't know how it is there. Its right next to Tanzania so hopefully its similarly chill.

JFL at wanting to go to countries that people desperately want to leave

Are u black?

I think if blackcels go there, they will live better.

My friends dad went their to marry another younger foid and is living life.

probably going to kenya for a semester at the university my father works at in like a month. can't be worse than this. maybe. will cope overtime with media and vidya and shit and hang out with 60 iq kenyan people and smoke their ebola weed
Kenya’s a lot nicer than people think. Also a lot of people there really like white/European people

if ur white u can get laid easily there

I was talking about Africamaxxing with Ryo the other day, and now it becomes reality lol.

Indari, why the fuck are you going to Africa?

Get some impoverished ethnic pussy

Id rather rope then go to some shithole in africa

You'll get mogged there bro don't go.

This you OP?
3e3f115846bfb10e83cd15cd07062b5c.jpg

Jokes aside, I've heard that inceldom is spreading to Africa too. A Kenyan male catfished on tinder as a rich white male, and the Kenyan women went crazy for him White Guy in Kenya Tinder Experiment

I'm asking why lol. Also why would you go to uni in Kenya? Are you even African?
so i have something to do and a way to engage with my surroundings while im visiting. a short stay would be pointless. a longer stay doing nothing would be boring as hell. im half kenyan. my dad is kenyan

so i have something to do and a way to engage with my surroundings while im visiting. a short stay would be pointless. a longer stay doing nothing would be boring as hell. im half kenyan. my dad is kenyan
I see, it all makes sense now. Good luck in school!

I have lived in africa before

The only way ethnics can ascend is going to sub Saharan Africa and fucking a darskin tribal niggress

Just go to africa theory

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back