Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Pro abortion protesters arrested in Oregon

CroatianManlet

CroatianManlet

Commander
Antifa faggots tried to riot but got busted by police.Many foids were arrested.

So weird that they're so worked up over this. If I understand correctly all it means is that abortion laws are decided on state level right?

Surely only an authoritarian would care about that.

I have incel rage i was rejected today by IT foid, look up lounge thread :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: ALL I WANTED IS TO GROPE HER BOOBA AND RAPE HER JUICY PUSSY AND WAS REJECTED SHE WAS ABLEIST TOWARDS ME:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: (in a video game)
Was it villainess Stacy?
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
She is mine :feelsLSD:

Never let them out of jail

bro she got exposed as a man by one of the users on here LMAO
:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Fuck that tranny should be burned alive tricking Incels like me :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

why they protesting in Oregon? Abortion still legal there jfl @ these retards

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: Take that, pantyfa! :soy::soy::feels::feels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Oh shit. That's some good news for once. Our cops usually let them do whatever the hell they want. And it's my city no less. Some serious life fuel here OP.

hope for an AM on these cunts

I hate foids. They are trash making trash decisions with trash men. Don’t want a baby? Stop having reckless sex you fucking gross cunts. We should be killing THEM.